Chapter 5- The Walk Home

Kira's P.O.V

It was the end of the day and I was walking home with Emily. I looked back to see Mr. Way was walking not far behind us. I took a deep breath and let it out.

"So, um what did you do at break?" I questioned Emily.

"Uh just read some books in the library as usual" She replied.

"Cool I guess, you meet anyone new?" I asked again and took another quick look behind me.

"Not really, you know I'm shy" She answered.

"Yeah..." I started playing with my fingers while walking. Then we stop where we normally do and said bye and went are separate ways.

Five minutes later I was still making my way home. Someone walked right beside me. It was Mr. Way.

"How are you Babe?" he asked wrapping an arm round my waist. I sighed.

"Are you just following me?"

"More like hanging out with, not follow" I sighed again.

"Some people might see"

"I don't give a shit really babe" I looked to the floor and watched both of our feet walk. His hand then slide down onto my butt cheek and he squeezed it. I jumped a bit and gave him a dirty look. "You liked it baby" He said and squeezed it again.

In the end I pushed him into the road. He walked back over to me and grabbed me by the waist roughly.

"What was that?!" He yelled.

"Stop touching me!" I yelled back.

"No! Behave yourself!" He shouted and pulled me along with him.

"Don't tell me what to do! You don't know me!" I struggled in his arms. I then see a couple of people walking down. I go to yell but Mr. Way pulled me closer and kisses me roughly.

I tried to pull away but he deepened the kiss. I give in and kiss him back, only a tiny bit. I guess I liked it sort of. His arms wrapped around me to keep me close.

I finally pulled back from him but he still held me close. He then smiles at me. I only had a blank and confused on my face.

We started waking again he wouldn't stop touching me. I just gave up and just walked. We stopped walking when we were two minutes away. I looked down to the floor. "Leave your window door open tonight, so then in the morning I can come and get you" He said and put a hand under my chin. He made my head title up to look at him.

"Oh... Okay" I finally get out, he smiles.

"Don't be scared baby" He said and kissed me roughly. There's no point in fighting back. So I gave in and kissed him back. He then moved his hand under my top and moved them to my back. I felt him try and undo my bra. At that moment I pushed him away quickly.

"I thought I told you to behave yourself!" He yelled.

"Your trying to undress me!" I yelled back at him. He pulled me closer again. He started rubbing against me and I let out a cry.

He pulled back and looked down to me. "Don't cry baby, I'll see you tomorrow morning" He smiled at me. I started walking down the road and I felt someone slap my ass.

"Leave me alone Mr. Way" I said not looking back carrying on walking.

"Call me Gerard" He said and I heard him walk the other way.

When I finally got into my house, I ran up the stairs and into my room. My family aren't home again. Should I even leave the window open? Of course not! I sat down on my bed and started sobbing.

(A/N, finally updated! Sorry for the wait!

So what do you think?

Gerard to rough?;)

Please vote comment and shit ;D

Dedicating this one to Spooderer cause she mad ;)

Thanks for reading you,

Uhh...

UNICORNS!!!!