Chapter 9- Hogwarts Bitch

Kira's P.O.V

~Two Weeks Later On A Thursday~

I've seen Gerard every night. I'm not even hallucinating he's just standing outside my bedroom window. Emily hasn't came into school at all. No texting me or anything. I sighed and walked up to my room, my Mum and brother still not back. As I walked into my room i saw that there was a lot of white stuff on my bed covers. I hope it's melted marshmallow. I did try tasting some later and it was NOT marshmallow. After I finished rinsing my mouth out, I stepped out onto the flat roof outside my window to get some fresh air and ended up falling a sleep.

***

I woke up to someone talking and a weird fapping sound? I opened my eye's and sat up. I looked to my right to see Gerard with his dick out. He was pumping it fast. I shuffled away and he stopped looking at me. "Did you enjoy the present I left on your bed?" He asked as he pulled up his jeans. He sat down again and looked at me for an answer. 

"You need to stop" I said with a flat voice.

"Stop jizzing on you? I-" 

"You need to stop talking to me- Just stop seeing me altogether! You're a creep!" I shouted over the top of him.

"I'll never stop" He said in a dangerous tone. "You may not see me from here on, but I'll never stop stalking you" I gave him a dirty look and I stood up and walked towards the window door to go in, but I got pulled back by him. "Oh, one more thing.." He trailed off.

"What?" I snapped.

"I sniff your panties when I'm jacking off" He said with a pervy smile.

"You fucking sicko!" I yelled.

He smiled again and said. "That's not what you said in your sleep" He laughed. I shoved his hand off me and stormed off inside. I locked the door, plus barricaded it with stuff. The blinds were still open and Gerard was looking in. He was standing at the end of the roof with his hand on his hip and was leaning on one leg. Because of the sassy pose, I wasn't sure if I was awake for a second before quickly closing the curtains.

I shook my head and cleaned the cum off my bed. I looked at the cum on my hand and almost licked it, before thinking better of it and wiped it on a tissue.

~Next Day~

I walked into school and into my tutor. Emily wasn't there again. I sighed and took a seat. After 20 minutes of talking about apples, we were allowed to go to our first lesson.

English first, then Maths.

Finally break! I walked down the hall making my way to the library but suddenly i got pinned up to the wall.

"Hey emo bitch!" The boy called Harry shouted in my face. Such a Hogwarts bitch he is. He shouted more then started punching me.I tried covering my face but avast! He was stronger than me. 

He pushed me to the floor and started kicking me with his shitty friends. I saw Gerard through my fingers. He shouted at them and the boys looked up at him.

"You need help?" He asked. The kids ran off as Gerard came closer. Great, last thing I need right now. I rolled on to my side in pain.

"No... go away" I said in pain and he sighed.

"But you need help" He knelt beside me. I hid my face and coughed a bit, fuck it hurts. "I'm going to help you"

"You said yes-yesterday you were not going to go near m-me" I mumbled stuttering a bit. 

"Change of planes" He answered. He put his arms underneath me but I tried to push him away. He pulled me up onto my feet making me stumble a bit but he held me still.

"What are you doing?" I asked in pain.

"Helping you, want to go mine?" He asked smirking a bit.

"Why would I go to yours?"

"Don't you want to see Emily?" He asked.

"What?!" I yelled. He then started to pull me towards the front of school. "No get off! Why isn't anyone stopping you!" He ignored me and pulled me out of school.

"Be quiet for God sake!" He shouted and pulled me along, me still trying to get away. In the end he picked me up. What the fuck! I struggled more in his arms.  He held me tight so I wouldn't get free. "Let's go home shall we?"

"No! Stop it you pedo!" I shouted as we got close to his motorbike. Shit! He placed me on the back of it and grabbed my arms roughly. He sat in front of me and wrapped my arms around him. He then started up the bike.

(A/N, Helllloo! What do you think of this chapter?

And thank you to everyone who voted and commented on the last one :) 

Dedicating this one to some_song_writer because of the awesome comment in the last chapter, thanks a lot! :D 

Please vote comment and shit ;D 

Thanks for reading unicorns! :3