Chapter Four

Natsu

The sun filtered in through the window, gently waking me from the nightmare I was having. I barely remember what it was about, but I do remember Gray was there. I sit up and rub my eyes. Suddenly, I remember what happened last night and groan, falling back onto my bed causing Happy to launch into the air.

"Hey! What was that for?" Happy asks as he clambers back up onto the bed.

"I had the worst day of my life..." I say, staring at the ceiling as my brain goes over every excruciating detail.

Happy pounced on my face and grabs my cheeks. "YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT WORSE DAY EVER?!? TRY FINALLY GOING ON A DATE WITH CARLA BUT ERZA IS THERE! ERZA!" Happy screams, shaking my head with a horrified look on his face. "We had to eat her food!" He cries, letting go of me and collapsing onto his paws and knees.

I sit up and pat Happy on the head, trying to comfort him. "I'm sorry Happy. Surely it wasn't all bad?"

He sniffles as he wipes his nose with his paw. "Yeah. When we got back to the Guild, Carla gave me a kiss on the cheek!" Happy says, suddenly seeming in a happier mood. "Why was your day bad?" Happy asks suddenly.

I shudder and pull my legs in, hugging them to my chest. "I'd rather not talk about it."

"Oh come on. Surely it wasn't as bad as my day," Happy asks, cocking his head to the side.

"It's worse."

"Now I'm interested. You have to tell me."

"Fine," I sigh. "But you can't tell anyone! Promise?" I ask, holding my pinky finger out to him.

"Promise!" He exclaims, wrapping his pinky around mine.

I take a moment to build up the courage, taking deep and steady breaths. "Gray and I fell on each other..." I say.

"So?"

"Naked. In Lucy's shower..."

Happy blinks at me, processing what I just told him. He raises his hands and cover his mouth to try and keep from snickering too loudly. "Did yo- Did you touch him, Natsu? In the naughty place?" He asks, wiggling his eyebrows.

I push Happy off the bed angrily. "Hey! It wasn't like that!"

"So you did!" Happy squeals! "Gray and Natsu, slipping in Lucy's shower... uh.... K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

I throw a pillow at Happy, hitting him perfectly. "It's not like we meant too!"

"WAIT!" Happy says suddenly. "Does Lucy know what you did in her shower?" He asks with a sadistic smile.

"AGGGGGGGH!" I shout, jumping out of my bed and stomping out my front door, slamming it behind me.

"Natsu! I'm only playing!" Happy calls from an opened window. I ignore him and keep walking. I should have known better than to tell Happy about my shower incident with Gray. I keep walking, thinking about last night. I can't get it out of my head. Especially the part where I tried to push him off me but my hand slipped and we ended up kissing. His lips were so soft. And his smell. Oh did he smell goo- What the hell? Why am I thinking about how he smells and how his lips feel? Is that normal? I shake my head, trying to clear my thoughts. It's nothing. Just bro stuff. Bro's who accidentally make out in the shower stuff. You know. The usual. Nothing weird about it. I suddenly collide with something.