Chapter 19: Prisoner

Aurora's POV

I woke up, my head pounding and feeling a cloth wrapped around my face and inside my mouth. I opened my eyes, seeing an eerie, dark blue/green room, only a door with bars going upstairs. Where the bloody hell am I? I sat up, with a bit of a struggle, my arms and feel tied by the ankles and wrists. I was quiet curiosity and nervousness burning in my chest, until the bar door opened and someone walked in. There face was turned away from the light, therefore I couldn't see their face.

I scooted back into the wall, as they walked to me and I shrieked when their hands connecting with the cloth in my mouth. I was trying to push them away, then noticed they were trying to help me. The cloth was taken out of my mouth, and I shouted, "Who the hell are you-"

"Calm down, Lovegood. I'm trying to help." I recognized the voice, "Mal- Draco?" I corrected myself, "What are you doing here? Where am I?" He undid the rope around my ankles and the rope around my wrists, "You're at my house. I'll explain everything, just keep quiet, okay?" I decided to do as I was told and stood up. The minute I did, pain shot through my body and I almost fell back down, but Draco caught me. "What was that-?"

"My aunt was using the Cruciatus Curse on you last night." I looked at him with wide eyes and tried to push him away, but his arms were strong and could hold me tight, picking me up bridal style in his arms. "Who is your aunt?" "Bellatrix Lestrange-"

"You're related to-!?" He covered my mouth with a hand, "Shh! You want her to hear you? If not, I suggest you shut up."

"Put me down." He looked at me unsure, "Are you sure?" I nodded and he gently set me down, holding my hand for support. I pulled it away, the pain shooting through me and leaning against the wall, "Why are you trying to help me? Give me one good reason why I should let you? After everything you've done to me - all the things you said... you really think you deserve that?" He looked down at his feet and shook his head, "I probably don't. But you do need help. And I don't know anyone else here that will." I was hesitant then gently leaned on him. Draco bent down, picking me up in his arms and carried me bridal-style out of the cellar.

I hugged onto Draco, my cold body finding warmth in his warm arms. Harry's always warm too. I wonder why guys always feel so warm... He'd stop every once and awhile, looking ahead and seeing if he could hear or see anything.

Then he opened a door leading into a  and closing the door behind him. "Where are we?"

"My room. You'll be safe here." He set me on the bed, laying me back and the minute my head hit the soft pillow a wave of exhaustion went over me. I panted feeling relaxed and Draco just easily sat on the side of the bed, smoothing my dark hair back. I looked at him confused, "Why are you helping me?" He simply just said, "Are you going to ask why I'm helping you or enjoy the fact that I am?"

I didn't say anything, just closing my eyes and catching my breath.

I did not plan to fall asleep in Draco Malfoy's bed.

But I did.

-----------------------

Third Person's POV

Harry stood in the Weasley's kitchen, looking out the window, the high grass swaying gently in the wind and some gnomes running from Fred and George as they tried to catch one for something supposedly want to experiment and see if it works. Harry hadn't seen Aurora in two months. No letters. No signs. Nothing. A hand set on his shoulder, a voice following, "They'll find her Harry." Hermione. "She couldn't of gone far." Harry shook his head, "She wouldn't of gone anywhere. Not by herself."

"I know what you think happened. But we have to consider what the highest chances are-"

"We have." He turned around facing Hermione, "And the highest chances aren't working." She sighed, giving up and randomly said, "We're going to Fred and George's Joke Shop. Do you want to come?" Harry sighed, thinking about if for a second then nodding, "Yeah sure. It might get my minds off of things." She nodded, wrapping an arm casually around Harry and leading him out of the kitchen.