If You Were Mine Again #2

*JungKook's POV*

I loved her. I know I still do. I ended it because I didn't notice how much I needed her in my life. My sunshine vanished after I left her, an instead of the empty feeling I usually get inside my heart after being a jerk, I felt sorrow and regret fill its place. I know if I head back to school the girls will be at my beckon-call again, but I don't want those low-life's anymore. How can a single woman tear your heart in pieces if you were the one to leave? I keep calling her, but she won't answer me. She probably wants nothing to do with me now, but I'll keep hoping she will take me back.

"I'm sorry. This number is currently in-use or turned off. If you feel this message is an error, please hang up and try again. Beep~~~!"

"GAHH!" I slam my phone down on the table. "Why won't she answer me!? Shouldn't she be just as upset as I am?!" I yell into what I thought was an empty house.

"Dude...Chill. She's probably sleeping still," My group-member Suga said to me. "You know how much she likes to sleep Jungkook."

"Are you saying she's been sleeping for an entire day Suga?" I snap back sharply.

"It is a possibility. I have done it before, so she could be sleeping still." He said while walking away shrugging. "Speaking of sleeping, I'm going to do that. Good Luck with your girl issues."

"Uggh, he seriously is annoying sometimes." I mumble to myself as I pick up my phone to order some chicken for Namjoon and I. "Yah! Come here Namjoon and order some chicken!" I end up yelling extremely loud.

"Did I hear chicken?" Namjoon says while waling out oh his studio.

"Yes, now get us both some. I don't care what kind, so get whatever you want an I'll pay for it."

"Okay Jungkook."

Jin's voice is heard faintly from his room. "Get me some too!"

"Fine!" Namjoon yells back and begins to order chicken. After the chicken is ordered, Jin is sitting at the table with his signature grin staring at the door, Namjoon heads to the couch to relax for a while, and I sit next to Jin trying to call Y/N over and over and over.

"Ding Dong!" The doorbell chimes, as Jin dashes for the door like a starved person. I walk up to the delivery man and push Jin slightly out of the way. Paying the man for the chicken, I try to put a smile on my face to hide my heartbreak, and with success, he doesn't question it and leaves the house.

"Food!" Jin says repeatedly, as he follows on my heels, slightly bouncing with excitement.

"You act like you've never eaten before Jin," Namjoon says to him. "Aren't we supposed to be helping Jungkook through his breakup?"

I sit down and begin eating without a word, but they keep on bickering about something. I don't care what it is though, so I just eat one of the three buckets of KFC that we ordered and leave. Heading to my room, I see a sleepy Suga heading towards the dining room to shut them up. Soon, I crash on my bed. I can't remember what I just did, or most of the conversation.

"WHAT IS THIS WOMAN DOING TO MY BRAIN?!" I yell in frustration, not realizing it would make the whole house go dead silent. After that Jimin pops his head into my room.

"You okay Kooks?" He asks me concerned.

"Do I sound Okay Jimin?" I mumble, staring at the ceiling.

"Not really, anything I can do to help?" He questions me with worry still written across his face.

"Just leave me alone and keep the others quiet until I cry myself to sleep" I groan and roll over on my side.

I regret my choice Y/N, so please allow me come back to you.

-Admin E-