If You Were Mine Again #6

*Jungkook's POV*

Rolling out of bed, I force myself to give the second letter I wrote to the boys. They will take it and give it to Natalie, who will then give it to Y/N.

"You sure Jungkook? It's kinda making you look desperate." V questioned as he opened the door.

"yes hyung, I am," I reply and walk away before he can nag me about it again.

Soon V, RapMonster, and J-Hope left for school with the letter.

"Bunny, come over here," Jimin says with a bored tone as he motions with his fingers to sit next to him.

"What's up?" I ask Jimin.

"I want to go to a club tonight." He says looking at me. "You should come."

"Why?" I ask, quirking an eyebrow.

"Because you need to leave the house." Jimin sighed.

"I'm fine." I responded, not wanting to admit I actually want to go have some fun.

"No, you're not. You are coming to the club with me, whether I have to force you or not." Jimin said as his volume started to raise.

"Fine, let's play some video games first. COD okay?" I answered back quickly, just to avoid Jimin's wrath.

"Yeah!" He shouted excitedly.

We then went to play COD (Call of Duty) until the boys arrived home from school.

------------------

Once They Arrive Home

"Guys!" Jimin shouted as he leaped up off the sofa, dropping his controller and spontaneously hugging J-Hope.

RapMonster cleared his throat in question.

"V. J-Hope. Come to my room please." Jimin says and drags both boys to his room.

"What's up with them?" RapMonster asks, shaking his head and walking to his bedroom.

--------

In Jimin's Room

"Guys, I got Jungkook to go to a club!" Jimin whisper shouts while bouncing like a bunny.

"What? How?" V whispered. "He never goes to those."

"Text Natalie an tell her we are doing the plant tonight Hobbi," Jimin ordered.

'On it!" J-Hope answered and started texting Natalie.

JH: We are doing the plan tonight, sorry for short notice!

N: What?! Alright, I'm on my way home now. Meet you at the club 10 blocks from the school, okay?

JH: alright, see-ya later!

N: Bye. ttyl.

"She says she's on her way home now. We better get ready."

"I guess." V says then walks out of the room. "Hey Jungkook! We are going with you and Jimin tonight."

"Why?" I ask. Something is suspicious.

"Because it's a Friday and you two can't have all the fun!" J-Hope replies as he walks out of the room.

"Fine," I reply and go back to playing COD.

--------

A few Hours Later

I stand here, looking in the mirror at myself. I see a person in a suit, with a polka-dotted ribbon tied into a bow around my neck. The shoes  made the set to formal for a club, so Iput on a pair of white high-tops instead.

I grab my wallet, then leave my room to find three boys, who look pretty much the same. Well, everyone except V. He wore a pair of ripped jeans and a grey t-shirt with a silver fedora and silver High-tops.

"Ready to go guys?" I ask them as they look me up and down in improvement.

"Yeah." All the boys say at the same time. It's kind of weird how they read each other's minds like that sometimes.

"Let's go then. Who's driving?" I question them.

"I'll drive," Jimin says and walks out the door.

"I CALL SHOTGUN!" J-Hope yells as he runs to the car.

"NO! GET BACK HERE HOBBI!" V yells and bolts after him.

I just casually walk to the car and get in the backseat with an upset V.

----------------

At The Club

"Alright, everyone. Have fun!" V shouted as he dissipated into the ocean of people.

"WAIT!" Jimin yelled as he ran after him.

"Good luck Kookie. Get a room if you find a girl," J-Hope nudged my side  and winked at me after he said that. "I'm off to the dance floor!"

"Great," I mumble and head towards the bar.

Admin E