If You Were Mine Again #7

*Your POV*

I walk over and take a seat at the bar.

"What can I get you?" A bartender asks me kindly.

"I'm not used to this kind of thing, so what would you suggest?" I ask him, not sure if this is smart.

"Here, this'll do the trick," He says, sliding me a glass with an amber-ish liquid in it.

"Thanks."

Downing the bitter substance in one gulp, I set the glass back down on the bar, which it almost instantly refilled.

Let's just keep drinking Y/N~

*Jungkook's POV*
*About an hour after Y/N arrived*

I head over to the bar and stop dead in my tracks after traveling a few feet. I see Y/N. I think it's Y/N at least. She hates alcohol, and makeup, but here she is, drinking and looking like a completely new person. She doesn't look to good though, probably wasted already.

"Hey gorgeous," I chime in as i walk over to her.

"Heyyyyy~" She slurrs back. I highly doubt she recognizes me.

"Wanna hang out a bit?" I ask with a smirk on my face.

"Surre~!" Y/N replies happily and tries to get up off the stool.

I help her up, grab her hand, and lead her back to her house.

*Your POV*

There's  really cute guy talking to me. The world is spinning, and I know Natalie has probably left with a guy already. Why not go with this dude. He's cute and seems kinda nice!

I get off my stool and almost fall on my face. The stranger takes my hand and leads me to the edge of a road and calls a taxi. The taxi arrives eventually and we both get in it. The man tells the driver to go somewhere, and during the drive, the world goes black.

I wake up in my own bed. My head hurts like hell and I reek of alcohol. Groaning I roll out of bed ans stumble to the bathroom to kinda get myself together. I clean my face of the smudged makeup I had on overnight and put my hair in a ponytail to keep it out of my face.

Eventually I wandered out of the bathroom to the kitchen to get some water. I froze instantly. There is a Jungkook in my house...

"H-hey..." I say, forgetting what I was doing in the first place.

"You're up! Hey Y/N!" Jungkook says and hands me a glass of cold water.

"Thanks," I say and look down at the glass of water. "Umm, sorry if I caused you any trouble."

"It's fine, I like taking care of you anyways."

"W-what?!"

"Y/N, I still love you, more than anything in the world. Please, will you be mine again?"

"Yes!"

Were both united once again, and it's even better than ever.

-----------------------

A/N:

Hey guys! This is the end to this book. I hope you enjoyed reading it, and be sure to check out some of the other works on this account if you did find it good.

Admin A writes a ton of one-shots ( not to mention stories on her personal account) which are amazing and I currently have a RM x Reader story out as well.

Love all of you readers~!

Baiiiiii!

*Admin E*