If You Were Mine Again #5

*Your POV*
The Next Day

I wake up and feel refreshed. It's been two hours since Natalie left for school, and I'm surprised she didn't wake me to say bye.

I walk over to the table to find pancakes on the table with a sticky note beside it. The note just explained I was "sleeping peacefully" and she "didn't want to wake me up." Either way, I ate the pancakes and decided to go watch a k-drama.

5 Hours Later

Here I am, bawling my eyes out to a drama.

The main character just died to save the girl he loved, but the girl he saved never loved him. Instead his best friend (also a girl) realized she loved him too late.

Soon Natalie walked inside and set an envelope on the counter.

"Today's Friday, and I'm taking you out of this house you've been sulking in for months. The more you complain, the longer you'll stay, so I don't wanna hear it Y/N." Natalie said with a bored expression on her face.

"Awwww! Why?" I pout back at her trying to be cute.

"One Hour added on your time," She said back while looking at her phone.

"Alright, where to?" I ask her suspiciously.

"You'll see, now come on. We need to go shopping." She excitedly said as she drug me to the car. "I'll pay, don't worry about it."

Later on at the Store

Natalie took me into a dress shop and picked us out a few dresses and we went to the changing rooms to try them on. 1st was a turquoise long length dress, with a split up the side of the leg.

"Noooooooo, not that one!" Natalie said as we looked in the mirror at the matching dresses.

"Agreed," I said and we changed into the next dress.

The 2nd dress had an ombre effect from red to orange to yellow. It went to our knees, but the back was almost touching the floor.

"I don't think this looks right," Natalie says while looking at us.

"Yeah, it makes us look really pale," I add in. "let's try the last dresses."

We both change into sparkly mini dresses, and I am completely blown away at how they look. I'm not a fan of dresses normally, but this one took my heart away. My dress was an peachy color and covered in silvery sequins scattered across it. Natalie's was a black version of mine, so we matched.

"I love them but I think the black one looks cooler," I point out.

"No, you need to look kinda innocent unless you want to get everyone's attention Y/N. Ill take that burden for you," She joked while we got changed back into our normal clothing, bought the dresses, and drug me into a makeup store.

We ended up getting me a ton of products, as I don't have much makeup at home. Speaking of home, we headed home afterwards and she decided to dig through my closet.

"Go get a shower Y/N!" She yelled back at me and I quickly obliged.

-------------

Soon after I came back to my room and found the dress, some large hoop earrings, Metallic high heels (like 3 inches high), and a box of fake, sparkly, glue-on nails laying on my bed. Looking at this outfit, I have an idea where Natalie will be taking me, which is either an expensive restaurant, or to a club. Most likely to a club, because the outfit has a party vibe honestly.

I change into what she set out and soon she comes in to do my makeup, and she looks stunning as well.

She's in her matching dress with a pair of jet black heels (about 5 inches from the look of it), along with fishnet tights, black finger-less gloves, and claw-like black fake nails. Not to mention her makeup is fierce, with sharp eyeliner, a grey smokey-eye look, her flawless skin, and black lipstick. Her black hair was parted up to the side and messed up a bit to go with the theme of her outfit.

"Woah, you look stunning Natalie!" I squealed.

"Yeah yeah, lets get your makeup done now before we are late," she answers back, making me pout at her words.

"Late for what?" I ask, still pouting.

"You'll see Y/N, you'll see." She says while smiling as she makes me apply the makeup on my face.

-----------

Outside the Club

Alright, Y/N, you have money for drinks and contact info in your purse. Call a taxi when you need to leave, if you don't have someone taking you home..." Natalie tells me while winking. "Annnnd, have fun, I'm gonna go to the dance floor okay?"

"Alright, I'll have fun. Make sure you do too!" I shout back as she turns around and starts walking away.

"I might as well head to the bar," I mumble to myself and make my way to the bar.

Where are you my Kookie?

Admin E