∞ 3 ∞

Jungkook

Fuck! What is he doing here? No , acutally why is he in Seoul?! I thought he is in Busan.

This hyung is such a cockblok =.=

"Who the fuck is him?" Taehyung asked iritated. I understand him . We were in the middle of something hot and both of us are hard right now .

"Just a cock block" i said and he started to chuckle at my answer.

"Go and see what he wants" i stood up heading to the front door.

I opened the door and there he was...
"Jungkookie , wassup! " why is he so loud? My poor ear is bleeding.

Jimin.... (and we have a winner boredasfuq 😘👏 )

"Jimin... What are you doing in Seoul?" he smiled widely at me and pushed me aside so he can enter the house.

"Didn't your mother tell you? My parents are off the country for a few weeks and she told me i can stay here"...

What?!

Just perfect....( ¬_¬ )

"No she didn't tell me anything...."
As we were talking Taehyung come down as well.

"Oh , whats going on?" his deep voice echoed in my ears. Just then Jimin turned his head from where the voice is coming.

"Sorry i didn't knew u have a guest here" he apologised.

"I'm Kim Taehyung , and you are...."

"I'm Park Jimin , one of Jungkook's friends from Busan.." they presented to each other.

"Jungkook didn't tell me about you in all this years .... And we know each other since we were 5 " Taehyung said as if he is mad at me because of that.

"I didn't told you because i didn't thought u care about my other friends..."

"Jungkook , i care about your friends because they are my friends too.... Anyway did u come here to visit him?" he was now looking back at the shortie boy right here.

"Oh , i'll stay with him some weeks since my parents are in Japan for some bussiness"

"Ok , now if u are done with all this pesentation why don't we go in the living room instead if staying here in hallway?."

"Oh , sounds good but first i want to let my luggage down" jimin said as he move his heavy suitcases from his right hand in the left hand.

" Yeah , you're right . Should i show you the guest room?"

"No need , your mother already told my where is it"

With that he left us alone. Taehyung turned his head at me as he was in pain . His forehead and hair was wet from his sweat as his face was pinkish.

"Fuck , and now what? I need to finish this..." he pointed at his obvious boner.

"Shit , me too. And to think that i could finally top you if he didn't come at this moment"

He smirked as he come that close to me that our faces were only a few inch away.
We looked our eyes and then i leaned forward to kiss him.

Our kiss was rought as we were some hungry wolf . I grabbed a handful of his perfect ass as a sign that i want more but he pulled away lefting me looking confused

"Horny bastard , did u forget that your friend is up there?"

Fuck!

" But what should we do? We are both turned on and i get tired of jerking myself everytime...." i pouted

All i could see was just a big smirk on his face.

What is he thinking?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Guess who is back?
Maybe you thought that i will left that book?
I tried to do that but tbh i can't
ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐

So hope you guys will still read this book.

Q: what do you think it will be next? Should i make a threesome with vminkook or nah?