∞ 10 ∞

Jungkook

I waked up from my nightmare. What the fuck was that dream? It was so weird .

I placed my hand on my cheek feeling the wettness from my tears. Seems like i cried on my sleep. 

What does that dream means? Maybe its because i don't like the idea of Jimin and Taehyung being together but i don't even know why i'm worring about this....

They just met each other and hang out only one time....

But Jimin said he already likes Tae , i wonder if he use him to forget about Yoongi or he actually mean it....

How is it possible to fall for someone that easyly....

Is just that , untill now it was always just me and Taehyung. Sure we hang out with the others boys but no one ever get between us. Guess i never imagined how our lives will be when will have lovers.

I don't say that Tae feels something for Jimin but why did he lied to him that he asked me and i refused him ? He didn't tell me anything about that.

And to be honest , i don't want him to have a lover .... I want us to continue how we are right now.....

"Jungkookie ... are you okay? " Jimin asked me as he entered my room. "I heard you crying..."

"Oh -um i just had a bad dream... Guess i cried in my sleep.."

He then come to my bed and layed beside me puting his hand on my shoulders and pulling me closer to him.

"Let's just cuddle. This is helping me everytime" he said caressing my hair. "So what was that dream about?"

Shit... I can't tell him . He will laugh at me or he'll tell Taehyung.... If i'll tell him that i don't like the idea of him liking my hyung he'll think that i'm being greedy or jealous...

"I d-don't remember at all...."

He smiled and hugged me tightly "It's okay Kookie"

Now i feel like i'm a bad person. Jimin is so kind and caring and Taehyung as well. If they will become a couple or they are happy together who i am to get in their way?

"Hyung...i'm sorry...."

He looked at me not knowing what i'm talking about.

"Hehe it 's okay Kookie , i'm not mad that you waked me up in the middle of night. But now let's just sleep...." he yawned .

"L-like this?" i asked trying to pull away from the hug but he didn't let me.

"Let's just sleep and cuddle ..."

"Can i ask you something?" he nodded with his eyes closed .

"D-do you really like Taehyung?" he then opened his eyes and raised his head up so now he was almost on top of me looking down at me.

"He is a nice guy. And also very good-looking i could say. I do feel attracted by him and i'll be glad if things between us will get farther " he smiled .

"But how about Yoongi? I thought you are madly in love with him...."

"He refused me and thats it. He was very rude to me calling me disgusting because i'm gay and he said to me to fuck off from his life because he wants a girl to marry with and have kids with her...." his eyes becomes watery as some of his tears were falling on my cheeks.

I wiped them away with my thumbs . Maybe he felt exactely how i felt in the dream. But for him this is real. Now i really feel bad for him. He deserves to be happy .

I pulled him into a comforting hug as i said to him that everything will be okay.

After he calmed down we went back into our position from before , cuddling.

"I'm sorry hyung , i shouldn't ask that stupid question..."

Jimin then kissed my cheek telling me that i didn't did something wrong and its okay.

What should i do now? Hearing him talking like that about hyung it makes me feel weird and the fact that in my sleep i said  i love Taehyung is making me realize the truth

My true feeling towards Tae....

I fell in love with him ....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yes i'm back ;)
So in this book we had vkook and vmin moments and also vminkook . Thats why i felt like i need a Jikook moment as well.
But please don't ship vmin and jikook because this is a vkook book😂😂

Also , these days i'm so in love with bottom kookie so don't be upset if i make him bottom in this book. From times to times they will switch between them.

And please check out my new book that i published yesterday ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ Thanks .