∞ 5 ∞ •smut•

[a;n] this chapter is longer than usual .
Are you ready for the smut? ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

Third Preson

Jimin was a bit nervous at Taehyung's  touches but he can't deny the fact that he likes it and is making him feels excited.

Taehyung leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on the others pink lips. He didn't want to scare him so he was gentle at first and that thing makes Jimin's heart beating faster that it should be.

The kiss becomes more roughtly as they feel more needy
Taehyung smirked within the kiss because his plan is working very well.

   *Flashback*

"What are you thinking?" Jungkook asked as he saw the big smirk on his face.

"Since we are both hard why don't we continue what we stared..... but with Jimin too" he said as his biner get even bigger at the thought.

"Sounds good. I never had down this before but how we will convince him?"

"I'm gonna seduce him and then you'll come and join in "

     *flashback ends*

Jimin moaned as Taehyung's tongue was already making its way inside his mouth. They were fighting for dominance but since it was Jimin's first time the other won.

Taehyung lifted his smol body up so now he was sitting on his lap.
Jimin moaned as he felt his hard and hot boner against his big ass .

Just then Jungkook entered the room.

"Oh , seems like i come at the right moment" he smirked, acting like it was a coincidence but this was actually a part of the plan.

"Oh shit .... Is not what it's look like" Jimin panicked.

"It's exactly what is look like" Taehyung said "Wanna join us?"

Jimins eyes widened in shook because he is new at all of this.

"Of course .... Seeing two hot guys making out  it turn me on" he said as he was heading to the bed. " But you know... Three is better than two..."

"Don't worry Jimin, we will take care of you" Taehyung added.

Jungkook bend down and placed a passionately kiss on Jimin's appetizing lips while his hand went to his dick giving it a quick squeeze.

Jimin moaned when the younger get on his knees and started to unbuckle his belt pulling down his pants along with his red boxers as his semi-hard dick sprang out.

Taehyung couldn't wait so he went on the back and helped his bestfriend to undress Jimin.

"Mmmm fuck " Jimin's cute moan could be heared in the room as Jungkook grabbed his cock and jerking it as his long fingers were massaging his wet tip.