∞ 9 ∞

Jungkook

" Hyung stop it " i said as i chuckled . He is tickling me right now on the couch.

"S-stop it Tae " i laughed my ass off.

"You are so cute , Kookie" he said staring deeply in my eyes. This was the moment when I escaped from his embrace and started running in the livingroom

"Come back here !!" Taehyung yelled as he was running after me . His face looked so happy and so was mine.

I'm so happy when i'm with him. My heart is beating so fast , but not from running . It's because of Tae , his smile , his scent , his eyes , his body , his voice , everything about him it drives me crazy.

I was deeply in my thoughts and i didn't realize that i tripped on the floor.

Taehyung tried to chatch me but we ended up on the floor and now he was on top of me.

We locked eyes . We only looked at each other not caring about anything anymore.

It feels like the time stopped . Everything around us is freezing . It feels like we are the only two people on the Earth.

Taehyung placed his left hand on my cheek caressing softly and smiling widely at me .

My cheeks are red as my body is trembling under his in need. I need his touches on me.

He traveled his hand to the side of my neck then went down to my abs. The other one is touching my inner thighs sliding slowly up near to my private area.