∞ 6 ∞

Jungkook

• 2 hours later

I wake up really tired from our amazing threesome. Taehyung was on my right side hugging my shoulders and Jimin was on my other side hugging my waist.

We were still naked and i have to admit that i feel kinda hot seeing them like that but unfortunately i have to wake them up because my mom is about to come home.

"Hyungs wake up !! " i shaked them and they mumbled something that i don't understand.

Seeing that they don't want to wake up i slapped their bare asses really hard and they opened their eyes right away.

"Jungkook what the fuck!!! " Tae said furious.

"Ouch , Jungkook my ass hurts bad already , why would you do that?!!!" Jimin screamed in pain.

Hehe , maybe we were too rought to him for his first time...... but i know he like it.

"Hurry up and dress . My mom will be home in about ten minutes! "

They stood up and started to dress themself as i did the same .

"Fuck , my ass is in so much pain that i can't walk properly"

"Sorry ..." Tae apologized , smiling widely.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Jungkookie , I'm home!" my mom yelled from down the stairs.

"Come and help me set the table for dinner !!!! "

"Coming!!" i yelled back as i was walking down with Taehyung and Jimin.

Entering the dinning room , my mom smiled widely.

"I see Taehyung is still here " she said."Did Jimin arrive here already?"

"I'm here Miss Jeon" Jimin walked slowly to us. "Nice to see you again and thanks for letting me stay here"

"No problem Jiminie , feel like home here. Jungkook put these on the table"

She handed me two boxes of pizza and some chicken.

•••

We were curently eating right now in a completly silence untill my mom decided to speak .

"So how was your day? Did you guys have fun together?"

I chocked on my food . I looked up at them and Taehyung was smirking while Jimin was blushing looking aways.

"We had a lot of fun , miss Jeon" Taehyung said.

"Good , because Jimin is staying here for some weeks and i want you two to spend some time with him too. I don't want him to feel like a third wheel"

"I would love to spend my time with him. I think he's really cool " Taehyung looked at Jimin while he blushed harder than before .

A wide smile could be seen on their faces.

"T-thanks..." Jimin stuttered shyly . I never seen him like that....

Well there is only one time actually when i saw him acting like this. It was when his crush ......what was his name.... Youngi? Yoonji? Yoongi? I don't know.... Anyway he told him that he has a handsome face and Jimin was almost dying inside.

"Jiminie , give me your phone number" Taehyung handed him , his phone.

Jimin smiled and took his phone , typing down his number.

"Thanks. I'll call you to hangout . I guess beside Jungkook , you don't have others friends , don't you?"

"Right, my other friends are in Busan, Kookie is the only one i know here is Seoul"

"Well now you know me too " Tae showed him , his rectangular smile.

"See Jimin ? I told you , you'll make friends here. " my mom caressed his small hand.

•••

"So in this house are only two bathrooms . One is my mothers and this is mine. You will use mine " i explained to him.

As i was about to exit and let him take a shower he grabbed my right hand stoping me.

I smirked at him.
"Oh , don't tell me to join you in the shower"

"Acutally i want to ask you something..."

"Does Taehyung has a lover?"

What?!

-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm back 😘
I know this was a boring chapter but hope you liked it ...

Please vote 😉

This fanart tho 👆❤ nonconman is the best