Chapter 9

After a couple of days of being cooped up in Med Bay, Arcee was finally free to leave it and get back to staying in Megatron's room again, though she would rather continue staying in Med Bay. But she knows she wouldn't be allowed to. She lays on the large berth for who knows how long. She wanted to be with her team, she missed the time she would spend with Jack but most of all, she missed Wheeljack.

Megatron had been setting up a sort of date for him and her and it was finally ready. He goes into the room to get Arcee, "Come with me, I want to take you somewhere."

With a sigh, Arcee got off the berth and followed Megatron. Not like I have much of a choice.

He leads her to the Ground Bridge control room to get a Ground Bridge to the area. They go through the Ground Bridge and arrive at a beautiful meadow, she sees a Cybertronian table and chairs set up with Energon cubes sitting on the table. Taking in the view she felt like Megatron was up to something, "What's all of this about?"

"Consider it a way of apologizing for beating the scrap out of you, I shouldn't have gotten so angry like that. So I set this up, sort of like a date."

"The view is nice, I guess," she says as she looks out to the meadow.

This better work. Megatron thinks to himself as he walks over to the table, "Come sit and drink the Energon," he says in a soft tone as he sits down.

I don't know what you're planning, Megatron, but I'll play your game, for now. Arcee thought to herself as she took a seat. Megatron picks up his Energon cube and starts drinking as he watches her. Arcee stared at the Energon, it didn't look like it had been messed with. Picking it up she slowly took a sip.

"Don't worry, my dear, I wouldn't put something in your drink."

"You wouldn't have to, you could just force me to do whatever you want."

"Like I've been doing."

Arcee didn't say anything as she drank her Energon. Megatron brought out the bracelet device to give it to her, "This is for you, to add to my apology." Looking at the bracelet she noticed the ancient Cybertronian writing, it was beautiful. She wondered how Megatron had gotten something like it. "Do you like it?"

"It's beautiful."

"Go ahead and put it on."

A small part of her was telling her not to put it on but it was just a bracelet. Ignoring the nagging voice she put it on her wrist. Megatron smirked behind the cube as he took another drink from his Energon. Not seeing the smirk she went back to drinking her Energon.

She's gonna be all mine. Soundwave programmed the bracelet himself so I know it's gonna work.

Finishing the rest of her Energon she suddenly felt light-headed. Trying not to look weak in front of Megatron she did her best to ignore it but the light-headedness grew into a processor ache. Megatron saw her shake her helm then saw her grab it as she leaned forward to set her elbow on the table, "Are you alright, Arcee?" He asked her sounding concerned.

"I'm fine, just got a processor ache," she muttered.

"Maybe we should head back then so you can lay down and rest." He finished his Energon then got up and went to help Arcee up. Arcee accepted Megatron's help, even though she didn't want to. He helped her back to the ship then to his room and he laid her down to rest. "You rest now, I have to check on everything. I'll be back later."

Laying on the berth she slowly drifted to recharge.

Megatron left the room and headed to the main control room, "Did you give her the bracelet, my lord?" Breakdown asked when he saw him.