Chapter 8

Megatron was on his way to the bridge thinking of how he was gonna get to Wheeljack to take him out. He knew he had to come up with some sort of trap to get him, but what?

"Is something troubling you, Lord Megatron?" Airachnid asked as she walked onto the bridge behind him.

"Just trying to figure out how to take out the Wrecker Wheeljack."

"May I ask why you are so interested in this Wheeljack?"

"Why is it any of your concern?"

"Mostly for curiosity's sake and I'm pretty good at getting rid of a bot." She smiled as she remembered all of the prizes that she once had, so many different creatures, now they were all gone, thanks to Arcee and Jack.

"Airachnid."

"Yes, my lord?"

"If I find out you're plotting to do any harm against my mate I will rip you to tiny pieces of scrap and feed you to the scraplets."

"I understand, sir," she replied with a bow, "I won't lay a single claw on her."

"Good. Now maybe you can help me."

"How may I be of use?"

Megatron tells her his plan. As he told her the plan the spider's lips formed into a grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bulkhead and Wheeljack had left the base to go on patrol, "How are you holding up, Jackie?"

"I'm worried for Arcee. If Megatron even scratches her paint I'll send him to the Pit." The Wrecker growled as they drove, "I didn't want to say it in front of the kids but before I left Arcee Megatron had arrived. I'm not sure what he did to her after I left."

"Scrap! Well, I know one thing for sure, Primus better help him if he did harm Arcee. The whole team will kick his aft."

"That's for sure."

"We look after one another and you don't mess with one member of our team without messing with the whole team."

Wheeljack chuckled in agreement as they headed back to HQ.

As soon as they arrive at the base the signals on the monitors start beeping, "We have an Energon signal, a big one," Ratchet announces.

Transforming, Wheeljack and Bulkhead walked over, "Where's the location, doc?" Wheeljack asked, hoping that Arcee would be there.

"In a cave on the outskirts of an abandoned town in a state called Arizona. And don't call me doc!"

Rolling his optics, Wheeljack and the others transformed into their vehicle forms with Optimus leading the team. They drive through the Ground Bridge once it opens and arrive at their destination to find the entrance of the cave blocked, there was a cave-in not too long ago. "Shall we blow it open?" Wheeljack asked as he brought out the grenade he had on his side.

"I do not think that would be wise, Wheeljack," Optimus spoke up as he examined the cave-in. "It would do more harm than good, we will have to dig our way in."

Wheeljack slightly pouted as he went to start digging with the others. What they didn't know was that they were being watched by a group of Decepticons who were waiting for the signal to attack. A chopper comes flying in and transforms, Airachnid lands behind the Autobots with a smirk on her face. "Well, isn't this a lovely surprise," she spoke up to let them know she was there.

The Autobots turned to look at her, "Airachnid, what are you doing here?" Optimus asked sounding displeased.

"Same as you I suppose, looking for that huge Energon signal. By the way, I wanted to share something with you gentlemen." She steps to the side to let Soundwave walk forward, "Tell me, who wants to see Arcee?" She asked in a taunting tone.