Chapter 17

Optimus' and Megatron's optics widened in horror and shock, "How in the pits did you bring her here!?" Megatron roared in anger.

"I have my way of getting around. I just used the Dark Energon that's inside her to track her down and I went to take her, your soldiers don't even know what happened."

Megatron growled in frustration as Arcee struggled to break free, "Do what you have to do, Optimus, don't worry about me!"

With her that close to Unicron, I could destroy her in the process of destroying Unicron. Optimus thought to himself.

Megatron narrowed his optics and gritted his dentures. How dare Unicron bring his mate into this! "Let her go!" Megatron demanded.

"You put her into this by using the Dark Energon to make her your mate, she's in this position because of you. You have no place to make demands here."

Megatron roared as he started shooting at the stuff holding Arcee. Unicron got into his head and tried to take control of him, but he tried his best to fight back.

While Unicron was distracted, Optimus ran over to Arcee and managed to break her free thanks to the gunfire from Megatron. He pulled her away from Unicron and prepared to fire the Matrix at him. Arcee landed with a tumble as Optimus fired the Matrix, causing Unicron to growl in anger and pain. He continued until Unicron was wiped out and no longer a threat. 

Optimus fell to the ground as Megatron rose to his feet, holding his helm. This was the perfect opportunity to get rid of the Prime once and for all. Megatron walked towards Optimus as he brought out his sword, preparing to kill him when Optimus looked up at him. "Where are we, Megatronus?"

Megatron stopped himself when Optimus called him by his old name. It would seem that attacking Unicron with the Matrix had somehow brought back Orion Pax. He quickly sheathed his sword and helped Orion up, "All will be explained in due time, my friend. We must leave," Megatron said as he walked over to Arcee and helped her up, "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," she huffed, "No thanks to you. What did you do to Optimus?"

"I did nothing."

"Then what happened?" She asked as Bumblebee, Bulkhead, and Wheeljack came running in.

"I'll explain when we get back to the ship," he replied as Orion went over to them.

"Who are they?" He asked with confusion.

Megatron fired a shot at them making them fall to the ground to dodge his shots. Megatron called for a Ground Bridge before picking up Arcee as she tried to run to her team. "They're our enemies, now let's move," Megatron said as he directed him to the Ground Bridge. Orion ran to the Ground Bridge and then stopped to look back at Bumblebee before turning to run through the portal followed by Megatron and Arcee.

"Did he seriously just leave with Megatron?" Bulkhead asked in confusion. He's unsure if what he saw was right. Bumblebee just nodded to confirm he saw the same thing Bulkhead did.

"But why would he?" Wheeljack asked.

"He seems to have forgotten who we were."

The two Wreckers looked at each other for a moment before Bulkhead called for a Ground Bridge. It seemed like things were going to get worse before they got better. First, they lost Arcee, now Optimus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the three are back on the ship they walk onto the bridge. All the Decepticons got on one knee in respect of their lord and master. They saw Optimus and Breakdown started to charge at him but Megatron stopped him, "Easy, Breakdown, Orion Pax is one of us."