Grandma Tracy

So grandma Tracy what do you know about the necklace Nya is wearing, it's the Tracy Family heirloom locket.

"Well its past down to each of the oldest daughters in our family when we turn 12. I remember getting it from my mother when I was 12 but I cant seem to remember who I gave it too"

"Maybe you gave it to Kayo as we dont have a sister? "

I would be so sure Scott if I remember correctly you guys did have a girl other than me or your mom in our life. But she was amazing you guys all loved her because she was the youngest even younger than Alan. She always came to visit and when she did you were all happy  until she went missing at the same time... sorry boys I can't remember. Is their anything else?"

"Thats great,Grandma but that doesnt explain why would Nya have the locket now does it?"

"My darlings I have given you all the information I that know, you would have to ask her father or her brother's...."

"Well we can do that can we. She doesn't even know where they are!"

"Yep sorry that I cannot help anymore." She walks out of the room heading upstairs towards her room."

Nya whole body starts to shake "Hey... guys... help me" says Nya. She falls to the wooden floor before anyone can catch her. Virgil and Scott hold her down as her whole body is shaking. Gordon runs to the medical bay to get the first kit, Alan and Kayo just stand their frozen.

Another Flashback what Nya is seeing

"Come on Nya I bet you can't catch us ever Na na na and you will never be able to be a Thunderbird pilot. Says a boy with brown hair.

"Guys be nice to your sister you know she wants to been a Thunderbird pilot." An old lady tells the boys.

Flashback over

She wakes up to see virgil shining a light in her eyes. When she tries to move her Scitt keeps it in place.
"Nya you need to stay still until we know what just happened and that you didn't hurt yourself. Do you know what happened Nya?

"I pretty sure that I just had a flashback and I feel fine nothing hurts promise.

"Is there anything we should know about? Virgil questions.

"No really I just had a flashback to what I think was my childhood. I was my dad. She lies.

"What did he say, anything important. Like some information that we can use to fine her with?"

"No he just said that "if at first you don't think the information you've been told is right just wait and over time it will make some sense"

"While you were out we did some blood tests on you and it looks like you have a really rare blood type and the only other person who had it in our family was our father."

"But that doesnt mean anything. Just because I've got the same blood type as you dad means that somehow we are related. I pretty sure my dad also had the blood type.

"Hey Nya how did you find the hidden lagoon? Because only the Tracy's know of it."

" well i'm not 100% sure but I was just following the sound of waves and by the way you guys have a trail leading, and a couple of sogns saying where to go, their I'm not really surpised that I found it. Why do you guys put signs up to show you were to go if you don't want anyone that isn't family to find it?"

"Well Alan has a tendency to get lost".

"Ok that makes sense"