18

Chance's POV:

I was right. That night there were sudden attack in the club. We quickly evacuated people and were face to face with the Blurred souls.

I don't think that their leader-Felix was there. From all of the information I gained I can tell that he doesn't participate in this kind of things.

He just rules everything from the background. But for me it would have been great to see him.

At least I would have known what he looks like.

It is really weird that I can't access any information about him. Only the things that I learned from other people and results of our research on them which didn't give us anything useful at all.

If I just saw him at least I would know with who I am fighting. Because right now I don't know him or most of his people.

Maybe we came face to face in the streets but I didn't recognize him.

I am fighting him blind while he sees me very clear.

The attackers were shooting at us and we were doing the same.

I moved to the other side and fired few shots. Someone from the background groaned and I knew that I hit him.

Me and guys were just distractig them while other teams were attacking from the background.

I wanted to at least capture few of them so I can get information from them.

I looked to the otherside to see how others were doing. Me and Jason were covering Max and Blair while they were fighting with others.

"Look out " I said to Jason. He quickly ducked and I shot the person behind him.

"Shit" I heard Max curse and quickly turned my attention to him.

Attacker wanted yi stab he but he moved quickly so he just got cut. I shot that person in the head and he dropped the knife.

Soon there weren't that much of gang members of the Blurred Souls.

Few had run away and the injured ones were helping each other to escape.

We had captured 2 of them but others had run away. I ordered others to clean it up and walked out to have a fresh air.

Max was there too. I walked to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He turned to look at me. "We kicked their asses" he said and I chuckled.

It is nothing compared to what I have in mind" I said and Max smirked. " I can see badass Rose surfacing. " he said and I chuckled.

"Rose is and will always be badass. You are just lucky that you are my friend." I said  Max made grateful face and I smirked.

"How is your arm?" I said suddenly remembering that it was cut.

Max turned to the other side ans showed it to me. "It is good I think. " he says while looking at it.

It wasn't bleeding. It just had dried blood at the corners. "Come on I will put something on it so you won't get infected.

Max and I went inside and I cleaned his cut. After that we all decided to go home and relax a bit.

When we gor there we saw a box in front of the house. "Not that shit again" I mumbled to myself and went to pick it up.

Jason opened the door and we all went to the living room to examine it.

This time it had old family photo inside. It was teared to 2 pieces and then it was put together.

One piece had woman on it and the second one had man on it. There was child in the photo too. But he was teared apart between his parents.

Of course lets not  forget the note-'I know' written in the back of photo.

"What the fuck" Jason said and took photo from me. He looked at it carefully and sat at the couch.

"I guess the family in the photo is your family?" Max said slowly and sat near the Jason. Blair and me did the same and sat at his other side.

"Yeah, it is my family. Well it was ny family. They divorced and I was forced to moved between them. Half of the week with mom and the other half with dad. But both of them were bad. Dad had new girlfriend and was constantly florting with her while mom was drinking." Jason said and made a little pause. Blair put her hand in tip of his hand and squeezed it lightly.

"Her drinking got so bad that she even forget that I was coming over to stay with her one time. So when I came I knocked on the door for an hour she didn't open thinking that it was her friends who wanted their money back. And then I just gave up. Gave up on both of them and run away. I went to live on streets. It was until I was found and out to the fostercare. I used different surname there so they won't know who I am and after I met Max and others" Jason finished his story.

Sadness was the only thing that surrounded all of us. Max pat his back and I did the same. "It is all in the past now lets just put on a old horror movie and joke with its bad graphics" I said and stood up.

I went to the kitchen and made popcorn for us also got drinks and went back to the living room.

We all have stories that make us fear of our past. But it is important to have people who will help you have a good future and make you forgot about your troubled past.