12

Ace's POV:

I groaned and rolled to the other side of the what I thought was bed. But, apparently it wasn't bed it was coach and when I rolled I fell to the ground.

From the background I heard Chance's and Max's laughter and lifted myself from the ground.

"I know it is funny but can you at least try to hide it?" I said and yawned.

Chance stopped and shook her head. "Sorry, but no" she said and chuckled at the end.

I came closer to her and trapped her between my arms. "Are you sure?" I said as I came closer to her.

She lifted her head and smiled at me. "Yeah, clumsy boy" she said and moved her head closer to mine and I kissed her on the lips.

"Um, not like I wanted to ruin the moment but where did you put the half of the snacks I am hungry" Max said as he cleared his throat.

Me and Chance separated and looked at him. He just smiled at us as an apology. "Somewhere in the kitchen near the fridge I think" Chance said to Max.

Chance wanted to stand up so I moved to the side. But when I did I think I hit something. Well, actually it was someone.

"What the hell?" Mason groaned as he stood from the ground and held the place that I-accidentally-hit.

"Morning to you too" Chance said as she looked around the room.

I did the same and that's when I saw something really interesting.

Blair and Jason were sleeping next to each other and Jason's arms were wrapped around Blair.

Mason,Chance and I looked at each other. Three of us were determined to win the bet but there can only be one winner.

And I think that one person is
me.

"Let's not wake them up. Just silently go to the kitchen so we can eat something" Mason offered.

We did as he told us to do and walked to the kitchen. After a while of talking and eating we heard some shuffling coming from the living room.

Me and Chance both looked at eah other and slowly walked there.

"Ow, be careful" we heard Jason say. "Sorry" Blair mumbled. I peeked inside the room and saw them getting up sleepily.

I think Blair accidentally woke Jason up when she was trying to leave.

"Um, so, I am going to search for Chance" Blair said awkwardly while Jason shifted from his one leg to another.

She was coming to our direction so we backed to the kitchen.

"Good morning girl" Max said as Blair walked to the kitchen. She looked to the outside and turned to Max.

"Are you sure it is morning?" She asked. Max shrugged and checked the clock on his phone.

"Guys, it is certainly not morning it is already noon" Max said with wide eyes.

I shook my head not believing him and checked my clock. It was 2:37 pm.

"It is normal. When we finished watching it was already 6 or 7 in the morning." Mason said and Chance nodded.

"Hey people" Jason came in while scratching the back of his neck.

We all nodded towards him and just sat in silence. We were still sleepy.

"Anyways we have an mission tonight guys. So let's head out we must speak with other gang members and the security in the club." Chance said the last part while looking at me.

I nodded at her and stood up from my place and went to have a shower and change.

Chance came with me as well and did her usual routine. When I was finishing dressing I saw her texting on the phone and kind of chuckling.

"Ugh, is it Peter again?" I asked annoyed. I don't like that guy nor I want her to speak with him.

"Yeah Ace it is him. But seriously what's your problem with him?" She asked as she stood up from the bed.

I shrugged. "I just I don't like him. There's something wrong with him. And you chatting with him makes me get bad feeling." Chance rolled her eyes at me.

"You know that I wouldn't have spoken to him if it wasn't for the gang." She said I sighed and nodded.

"I know but you could have told Blair to do it or other girls in the gang" I said and turned to face her.

"Ace I couldn't have because I didn't know how it will work. It is like a lottery. I can't plan it ahead." She said and moved her hands around.

"I know, I know how it is" I said and moved closer to her. But this only made her angrier.

"Then why do you keep acting like you don't?" She said a little loudly. She stepped in front of me.

"Because I am scared that I will fucking lose you!" I admitted. Her face softened and she hugged me.

I was really afraid that Chance will leave me. Like all other people whom I loved.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly. "You will never lose me okay?" She said as she looked me in the eyes.

I smiled at her and nodded. "But I can't help being worried, babe." I said softly.

"I understand it. But, trust me as I trust you." Chance said and squeezed my hand.

"I will always trust you" I said and moved my head closer to her.

"Me too." She said and we kissed. I pressed her back to the wall and put my arms around her as she wrapped her hands around my neck.

Until, the knock on our door interrupted us. "Guys, come on get out. You are not gonna make everything on time." Max said.

"Fuck off Max" we both said at the same time and chuckled at that.

A little bit of filler kind of chapter but had a lot of realtionship stuff on it. I hope you like it.

-A-

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share