NOT AN UPDATE

Hello.

So first of all I want to apologize that I'm not going to be able to update in a while. My good friend killed himself yesterday morning so I'm really down because of that, he was also my brother's friend so I'm really worried about my brother so that is getting to me too. And I can't help but think 'what if' with a lot of things. What if I would've answered his message last month, what if I would've seen him more, what if I would've told him that I love him, I don't know.

Maybe there's nothing I could've done but I still keep thinking that I could've done something, anything, but maybe not. Now I just have to keep strong so my older brother wouldn't worry about me too much and I guess it's kind of funny how I worry about him and he worries about me. But yeah, I just wanted to let you know that I'm not going to be in the mood to write for a while.

And I know that you didn't know him but I would really appreciate if you could keep his friends and family in your prayers, he deserved so much better. He saved my life many times and I loved him but I guess he found his peace like he wanted to. I'm sorry again but I will continue writing when I'm feeling a bit better!