Confusion

I woke up to Spencer cuddling with me. I smiled and moved his arm. I slid to the end of my bed and went to my closet grabbing my skinny jeans and my favorite crop top that was leopard print. Today was when Uncle Aaron and the team came back. I was kinda nervous. I changed in the bathroom and went out. Spencer was still asleep my phone rang and it was Garcia.

I smiled "Hello Sugarpop!" "Hey sexy thang I need you and Reid to get here" "But sugarbuns is still sleeping" Spencer jumped up and his eyes widened as he stared at me. I smirked "Uh, well wake him up! I need you here" "Alright" I ended the call and looked at Spencer turning on the light "Y-You stare at m-my butt?" I laughed "It's just a nickname" I said kissing his cheek. Spencer was blushing the whole time.

I smiled and he went over to his duffel bag, he bent down to get it and I smacked his butt "S-Sam!" he said standing straight looking at me shyly "Nice" "I-Uh..." I smiled I was very close to him "Garcia needs us at the BAU" Spencer sighed and stopped blushing. Spencer grabbed his clothes and went into my bathroom. I sighed and went over to my mirror fixing my crop top. I opened my closet door and grabbed my pink converses that were on the floor and put them in my closet. I grabbed my galaxy DIY Nike's and closed the door.

Spencer opened the door pulling on a red cardigan. I sat on my bed and tied my shoes after I put them on. Spencer looked at me "I never saw those nikes before " "What do you know about shoes?" "Alot actually" I smiled. Spencer was blushing again, I knew it would work. I sighed tiredly and stood up after I tied my shoes. Spencer put on his dress shoes and we went down the stairs. I smiled looking at the kitchen "I should make you coffee some time" "At work" I smiled and nodded and we went to his car and drove to the BAU.

We walked in, the cold air hitting my back, stomach and arms. I shivered and walked with Spencer as he held open the door for me and we walked in. Garcia greeted us in the desk room. Garcia sighed in relief "Thank God you got here! I need you guys to set everything up for when they get here!" I looked at Spencer confusion written on my face.

I smiled and looked at her "Alright" "We haven't done this before but it should start..." I nodded and looked around "OK" "In the storage room theres mint creamer can you guys get it?" we nodded, I love mint. Spencer led me to the storage room "So, Sam..." "Yeah?" "Why are you wearing that shirt?" I stopped and looked at the blushing man "What?" I look at you and my face begins to heat up because of your shirt!"