Apart

I didn't know why I snapped at Spencer, he must've felt terrible. I didn't know what to do, or say. I sighed and began to drive away, Spencer called and texted me. I ignored, I needed to call him in person. I drove home and packed all my WWE merch. Then I got to the air port.

There was Uncle Aaron sitting on a chair glaring at me, he sighed and stood up "Are you going to accuse me also-" Uncle Aaron hugged me "Sh... It's OK... Your father told me about this..." I got emotional sometimes... Not that I was on my period... Just... Emotional. I sighed and hugged him back "I miss how everything was..." "Don't you love Reid?" he asked pulling away from me "Yes..." "Then... Don't stay mad at him... He has plans for both of your futures" I smiled faintly and nodded.

I sat down and waited for Spencer, he was last on the plane. Then he saw me, he looked at me sympathetically and I whined. I missed his awkward smile, his awkward kiss... His awkward hug. I missed his company and I hadn't talked to him all day and night, I felt terrible.

Spencer walked passed me but I grabbed him and pulled him towards me. Then he looked at me and he looked shocked "Spencer..." "I thought you hated me" he said flatly, I lightened up and kissed him. Spencer didn't kiss back after a while, everyone looked scared. Spencer lit up and smiled "OK" I smiled.

Spencer was back and I was happy, I sighed tiredly and leaned against him. I winked at Uncle Aaron and he smiled, I looked at Spencer and drifted off to sleep.

*Uncle Aaron's P.O.V.*

For some reason Sam and Reid were avoiding each other, I looked at Dave confused. I leaned on the table "Why were they mad in the first place?" Dave shrugged "I'm not sure... But I heard Spencer wants to propose on New Years or next year..." my eyes widened and my eyes were a slash of happiness and fire.

I knew Sam would say yes, those Two knew each other since High School. I growled "Hotch?" Dave interrupted my thoughts "Oh... Sorry" I looked over at Spencer and Sam. Sam was asleep on Reid. I sighed and looked back at Dave "I know... She's growing up to fast for you... Just let her control her life..." I nodded.

*Sam's P.O.V.*

*She wakes up*

I looked at Spencer, he smiled at me "No flashback dream?" he whispered. I shook my head sitting up. Spencer's face drooped "Oh...ok..." I sighed and yawned. I sighed and we almost were landing, I smiled. I couldn't wait, I sighed.