I Love You

Once we pulled away I realized our arms were wrapped around each other. I blushed and let go and Spencer did to, then someone knocked on my bedroom door I answered it "Hello?" it was Jack! I looked surprised "Jack your home!" "Yeah! Aunt Beth just dropped me off!" I smiled and nodded.

Jack turned to the side and saw Spencer "Sam... Why is Uncle Spencer in your room?" "Jack you already know" "Know what?" "Me And Spencer are dating! Remember silly?" I asked tickling him "Gah! Sam! Stoooop!" he whined playfully I laughed and stood up straight "Yes I remember" I smiled "Good" "Can me and Uncle Spencer play?" I nodded and let him get out.

Jack raced down the stairs to play with Spencer, I smiled and walked back in my room leaving the door open. I sat on the bed couch think near my window,  I looked out the stars. I moved my knees because I was kneiling (Forgot how to spell it) on the bed.  For what felt like hours I looked at the stars.

I smiled and gazed at them, then I felt someone next to me. I looked over at them and it was Spencer "Hey" I smiled "Hey..." "What's wrong?" "N-nothing! Just looking at the stars..." "You look like your thinking" I laughed "No I'm not" "Hmmm" he thought.

I turned to him and held the back of his head and kissed him, he was shocked and started to kiss back. Soon I let go of his head and he looked at me in pure shock, I smiled at him. I turned back to the stars and Spencer grabbed me. I blushed and looked at him, he kissed me and I kissed back. Soon we pulled away, I sighed breathlessly.

I looked out the window again and Spencer looked out to, I smiled at him "T-The stars are b-beautiful... B-but not as b-beautiful as.... You" I blushed and kissed his cheek "Thanks" I said blushing.

We just sat there looking at the stars until Uncle Aaron got hungry "Sam?" I turned and looked at the doorway "Yeah?" "What's for dinner?" I looked shocked "What time us it?" "5:34" "Oh no!" I whined "I'll order a pizza " Uncle Aaron said. I nodded "That sounds good" he went down the stairs and I heard him dialing the phone number.

I looked at Spencer and smiled "So Sam?" "Yeah?" I asked looking at him "I love you" I looked at him wide eyed, it was the first time he said that to me after we got together. I smiled "I love you to!" I said kissing him and he kissed back "OK you two love birds what pizza do you want?" we blushed and stared at each other "Cheese" we answered in unison.

I sighed tiredly and looked at Spencer "2 cheese pizza" I smiled and kissed Spencer again and he kissed back. Spencer told me he loves me! I was freaking out on the inside. Spencer loves me, after all we've been through.

BTW guys! This is the 50th chapter! Spencer will propose that's the only spoiler, I will make a sequel to. This book will have more chapters than my other book "Dating Spike" I hope you guys enjoyed and I will see you....... In the next chapter! Bye bye!

Yes Marliplier outro~