Accusations

I woke up in my bed again and got ready, I showered got dressed and texted Spencer. I possibly made him blush, I smiled at my screen.

Me: Hey

Spencer: Hey

Me: Where are you?

Spencer: I am going to my car...

Me: I just took a shower...

A few minutes later he texted differently.

Spencer: Got to my car...

Me: Alright... I'm going to mine... Cuz I showered, got dressed did my hair...

Spencer: T-that's good...

Me: You alright?

Spencer: Yeah? Why?

Me: I don't know...

Spencer: I gotta go, I'm gonna have to drive... I love you and talk to you soon.

Me: I love you to...

I was confused, Spencer wasn't answering like he does. I didn't understand but I had to drive on the thought, I sighed and parked. I walked inside and over to my desk, I sat down and Spencer looked at me. I smiled and waved at him but he pushed me away, I whined "Hey Spen?" "Hey" "What's wrong?" Spencer sighed "Why would you tell me that you showered and changed?" "Because I did..." "You wanted my reaction" "I did not! I simply just told you what I was doing!"

Spencer looked at me and sighed "Fine" "Fine what? You just accused me of something!" "I'm sorry... And tired" I glared at him "Wow" "Glad to have the genius's here!" I looked up at Morgan "Hey..." "It's been a while..." "I saw you yesterday!" I said laughing "I know but still!" I smiled and turned back around "Still Spencer" "I just don't like the 21st of every month! OK!"

Spencer looked upset, I looked at him sympathetically "Why?" "My dad left us then..." "I'm sorry" he nodded. Spencer sighed "No... I'm sorry I snapped like that..." I smiled "It's fine... I understand" he smiled "Thanks" but I decided to stay away from him. Uncle Aaron came in "We have a new case" I nodded, I walked in leaving Spencer.

Spencer watched me leave and I sat in my spot. Then JJ walked in "JJ sit here!" "O-Ok?" she came over to me, then Morgan came in "Morgan sit here!" "What about Pretty Boy-" "Forget about him and sit here!" he looked flustered and walked over.

I knew Spencer would be disappointed to not be able to sit by me, I just didn't know what to do. Then Spencer came in "Sa-" "Over here Reid" I sighed and Garcia came in "OK, Laura Tienez was found in her bed room. She was hand cuffed on her stomach and shot multiple times" "If this doesn't say ex cop, I don't know what does" Spencer was staring at me after he read the file.

I noticed and he looked down. I think he was profiling me, I sighed "This is the first victim, the possibilities are endless..." "Wheels up in 40" everyone dispersed and I got my files together "Sam! I-" I sighed "Talk to me when you don't accuse me of flirting" I said and walked to my car.