Valentine's Suprise

The day had come. You rose from your bed in your room and yawned as you heard the deafening loud sound of the alarm clock.

It was Valentine's, and you had to spend it with your teammates. But it felt like you were alone. With no family, or girlfriend to see, you might as well stay in bed. Later on you would throw on a tracksuit and chill for a bit.

The good thing though, is that you and your teammates were allowed to go out tonight for Valentine's for a drink and do other things. You decided to stay home though, what was the point of reminding yourself you were alone anyway, most of your teammates were still single except Sarah but she still enjoys a night out.

Night fell, and your mates had just gone out. After watching a few movies, you hopped on your Predator PC and booted up League Of Legends. You signed into your main account and went into ranked mode.

You were fighting in Diamond 1, what you now usually fought in. You found a game and went into champion select. You thought to yourself.

"Send them to hell with Omega Squad Teemo, or bewitch them with the charming Popstar Ahri?"

You made a decision and thought to go easy on them today. The cursor hovered over Ahri's small picture box and you clicked.

BOOM.

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

THE WHOLE PENTHOUSE IS PITCH BLACK. You can't see anything. You get up from your chair in a little shock, and start to wander aimlessly and blindly around your penthouse to find the emergency power unit.

After what you feel is an hour, you lean up against a wall and spread your arms out to make sure you weren't going run into anything. You took a deep breath and relaxed. "They'll be back soon...they'll sort this out." You thought as you pictured your teammates.

Speaking of back, behind you, the wall you supposedly leaning on was surprising soft...like a bed. And where your hands were felt soft too! You tried shuffling about for a bit and squeezed the area at your hands.

As you squeezed, you heard this faint but existent sound like... giggling? You decided to stay silent though and stayed lent up against the wall. Soon enough the light turned on and illuminated the penthouse.

You looked around. You had made it into the sitting room. The place was only a little mess, some books on the floor. The electricity had turned on again, yet no sign of your mates. "Must have been the electrical manager of this building, he must have fixed it."  You thought.

You attempted to push yourself from the wall but a pair of soft warm arms wrapped around your slim waist.

"Hehe...where do you think your going?" A female seductive and familiar voice said into your ear.
You freaked out. You pulled her arms off you and jumped away from the wall to turn around and look at the figure. She was wearing your favourite Ahri skin in League Of Legends.

Popstar.

"WHO ARE YOU?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?! GO AWAY OR I'LL CALL THE POLICE !!!"

The suducere giggled quietly again and smirked at you. All of a sudden, nine tails unfurled out from behind her and made a circle around the area you were standing by.

.....Ten minutes later.....

"Are you finally ready to pick up your jaw?" The female half-fox spoke. You nodded in the 'no' fashion and stood there dumbfounded, not being able to fathom the events that had occurred.

"Well, never mind that, let me introduce myself." The female said in a calm, cool, tone.

"I-I..." You stammered. "I what? Fox got your tounge?" The female replied while cocking her head. "I-I know who you are....Ahri."

The female half-fox giggled again and blushed a little. "That's right my humble master!"
You shook your head frantically then paused. "M-master!?"

"Yes, master. I cater to your every whim and need." You freeze in shock to contemplate. "So...Ahri has appeared out of nowhere, and now she's my servant?!" You try to compose yourself.

"H-how did you get here?" You ask timidly. "Well, Riot sent me!" Ahri replied while smiling. She walks over to you and slowly slides her fingers down your chest. "I'm a present. Riot only sends these presents for those that are a high calibre enough to have them."

"I'm definitely dreaming. Or I got drunk." You say to yourself and slap your cheeks. "No you're not Summoner." Ahri says and laughs.

"Prove it." You say indignantly.

Ahri leans in to your face and plants a kiss onto your cheek leaving you drooling. "That enough proof?" She says and smirks. "O-ok...however, how did you get...here?" You ask, your knees still weak.

"It's a long story...I'll tell you someday." Ahri answers calmly. "So-so....what do we do now, where are you going to stay?" You asked, trying to hide your boner as Ahri teased up against you.

"I don't go anywhere. I stay with you...master!" Ahri says while smiling. "What? You can't stay here! What will my teammates say!?" You exclaimed while attempting to push Ahri away.

"M-master? Are you saying you don't...want me?" Ahri says, her voice breaking and tears welling up in her eyes. You notice you've hurt her and try to console her. "No-no! It's not like that! I just-!"

"You hate me don't you!" Ahri interrupts and starts to cry. "I'm sorry for being a bad champion Summoner!"

"No no no!" You shout frantically to get her attention. "I'm just a little overwhelmed right now!" You say. "Really?" Ahri replies, wiping her tears. "Thank you master!" She shouts in joy and jumps into you, hugging you body while her boobs smother you. "A-Ahri! I can't breathe!" You choke out.

She let's go and smiles at you. "Phew, that was close." you mutter to yourself. "So what happens now?" Ahri asks. "I don't know right now, let's just go to my bedroom I have a futon you can use."

The two of you tidy things up, turn off the lights, and head into your room. You pull the futon from your bed and get some duvets and pillows. Then you hop into your bed and Ahri hops into the futon you set up for her.

Ahri is quick to fall asleep, but you stare up at the the ceiling wonder how all of this cluster-cuss was going to work out.