Caught

"And so...you're saying she's supposed to be a present from Riot Games?!" Exclaimed Fionn.

"Yes...I have no idea why or how, but that's what she told me." You answered. You stared down at the kitchen floor while blushing as everyone was still trying to comprehend the situation.

You had finally been caught. You guys decided to have a team meeting in the kitchen dinning area while Ahri cooked herself breakfast. You knew this would happen soon enough but who would've thought it be like this. Especially when people weren't supposed to have relationships in Esports!

But now was the time to find some answers. Riot Games needed to explain themselves, because if there was a possibility that the world of Runeterra was real, and Valoran as a super continent was a place you could go, you were willing to take a chance to go there.

"Damn, I'm still in between whether or not you are joking and you got some hooker to cosplay for you and it turned out she was really interested in League, or that you might me telling the truth!" Judy jokingly remarked.

"What!? No! I swear this is real I can prove it!" You retorted. You looked over in Ahri's direction and called for her. "Yes master?" She replied, with a seductive look on her face that looked like she was trying to embarrass you.

Your other team members sniggered and looked at you as Ahri walked over. "Please don't..." You sheepishly asked Ahri to stop calling you master. "Ok Oni-Chan.." She teased further. Your teammates were on the edge of guffaws when you buried your head deep into your soul in embarrassment.

Well, stomach, as if you were a tortoise trying to hide away from danger. "N-not that either, please just Y/N thanks..." You huffed quietly, dying inside.

"Anyway, Ahri, could you concentrate a ball of energy for a second please?" You asked Ahri. "Huh? A ball of energy? Sure...give me as sec." She replied.

She ran off towards your room and came back once more, this time with an aqua blue orb in her hand that looked like it was made of freshly cut porcelain or something metamorphic. Besides that, soon Ahri had a strong look of concentration on her face, and all of a sudden the lights in the penthouse begun to fade, and some objects in the kitchen started to shake slightly.

Your teammates were looking around in awe as the room started to tremble ever so slightly, as blue streams of essence converged on Ahri's orb. It look like some kind of magical pixie dust or something from a Disney movie.

Soon, the room returned to normal and Ahri's face went back to a slight seductive smirk as it usally was. "Woah..." Whispered Marco as he tried to put a hand out to touch. But suddenly Ahri slapped it away. She swayed her finger in a 'tut tut tut' motion and said "No. Energy can give you a deadly shock if you haven't welded it before or if you have is the wrong type of energy you put out.

Let me quickly explain," Ahri stated. "Energy is drawn from plants, animals, people, everything. There are also many different types of energies. There's Dark, you may associate this with Veigar, Pure, which I use, Arcane, which is fire like Annie for example, the list goes on. All these energies can be used in different ways and can heal, harm, or even construct things. This ball I'm holding is in a negative state, which means I haven't decided what it can be used for. If I fired it at someone, it can hurt but if I enfused it into someone, it can heal.

Teaching these magics to people is a very difficult task as you must find out what magic your soul must bind with, and that can be a hard process. You may try to wield many, but there is always only one you can excel at, and in your own special way as well. Like the abilities of a champion.

It all depends on your aura." She finished.

"Incredible..." Sarah answered as Ahri quenched the ball of energy out. "I must get back to the breakfast now, don't want it to burn do I?" Ahri said and went away.

"Well, you see?" You said. Everyone answered back in agreement. "If only we could go to Runeterra..." Marco said, putting his palm into his chin daydreaming. "I wonder what it'd be like..." Said Sarah.

"Maybe...we should go find out!" Exclaimed Fionn.

"Eh? But how?" Questioned Judy. "I don't know, maybe if we asked Riot, and showed some kind of proof, they can show us the way." Replied Fionn.
"But what if...only League characters can come and go through our world? What we get trapped there?" You said.

"Good point Y/N, but then again, why would they send you a real life version of Ahri?" Cut in Marco.

"Yea...that's true...it looks like we're going to Riot's headquarters after the League season is over, and we're gonna find some answers!" You exclaimed in excitement. Everyone cheered in agreement.

"But we must welcome Ahri into our home, because it doesn't look like life is going to be the same again." Sarah mentioned, and you all agreed.

Life may not be the same again from this point but this much is clear;

This isn't the only part of your's, Ahri's and your teammates life that won't change forever.