Midnight Madness

1:30AM.

*Yawnnn* you bellow out as you stretch your arms under the covers. You sit up on your bed to look around. You check over to your right to scrutinize the futon you pulled out for Ahri.

To your surprise there's no half-fox sleeping there. You heavily breathe out and slouch in comfort. "Ahh...I knew it was a dream...time to get some precious shut eye..." You mutter to yourself as you turn to your left and pull the covers over your head.

"Hey master." That familiar feminine voice whispers into your ear. You open your eyes to see Ahri cuddled up against you.
"Wahhh!? Get the hell out of my bed!" You scream out and jumped back, falling into the futon.

"M-master! Are you oka-!" Ahri exclaimed in as she crawled over to see the state you were in as you rubbed your head in pain. "Oww...what's the matter?" You said as you looked up at Ahri.

There was an awkward pause as Ahri's face turned to shock. Her finger slowly pointed down at the bottom half of you. "What, what's wro-!" You finally notice what happened.

Your boxer's that you were wearing had slid down your legs and revealed your manhood. You blushed wildly as you crazily race to pull up your boxers. A boner didn't help either since Ahri was there.

Ahri's POV.

Wow. My master is very impressive! I didn't know he was so...big! Satisfying him will be fun. I'm so lucky Riot sent me here...I'll bewitch him easily...maybe I should tease him for now...hehehe!

Third Person POV (Nobody)

You scramble up back into the bed and turn away from Ahri,  not saying anything. The crushing embarrassment was just too much for you right now. You tried to ignore her wondering how much she was going mock and slag you tomorrow morning.

As soon as you were about to drift asleep you felt two hands slide around your waist and enclose on the area of your manhood. You slowly turned your head to see a sleeping Ahri. You slightly and gently pushed them away and grunted in annoyance. You knew you couldn't let anything go south now...

Ahri's hands slid around your waist again and you opened an eye. "What is she up to...?" You asked yourself.

You tried to ignore it and fall asleep. Her hands were teasing the area of your manhood though, it was incredibly hard to ignore but you didn't want to wake her up before she did anything crazy.

After a while you felt a shuffle again by your legs.
Ahri's hands had now slid under your boxer's! You had to say something now. Her hands were fondling around with your junk.
Inevitably, your manhood got hard again. You tried to draw the line. There's no way you were going to let this go any further.

You slowly turned around and looked at Ahri. She looked fast asleep. Looked fast asleep anyway. You removed her hands from your manhood and her facial expression changed to sadness.

"Maybe she's dreaming...she looks so cute and peaceful..." You thought. That much were true. Her body looked so provocative and beautifully crafted, as if sent from Gods. You decided to cuddle up against her to console her need to touch something.

"Let's just hope foxes aren't in heat right now." You thought.

Sadly that thought would end up becoming true.