In Hiding (Filler)

"Oi! Let us in bro! What's taking so long!?" Marco shouted again through the door. "Oh if there's a higher power in the world, please help me now!" You whispered to yourself and went over to the door.

You unlocked the door, GOD-AWFULLY slow, and creaked it open as you peered through the door's crack to witness those behind the door, before your teammates barged in, unbeknownst to who else was in the penthouse.

"Hm? Y/N, what's up? Is everything okay?" Asked Judy, stopping as she'd noticed your fallen face when you closed the door. You swung around suddenly. "Oh! Me? Pshh I'm fine!...I'm, uh, ok...?" You replied, you blushing and thinking about the calamities that are about to occur.

"Oh," Judy said. "It's just, you seem a little downtrodden that's all." She smiled at you and turned towards the rest of the team, who were in the lounge when the computer was, almost falling asleep in their chairs from the hangover of the night before.

Creak!

You heard the bathroom door open on earshot. "Oh shit..." You mutter. No one else had heard it but you, so you quickly and quietly fast-walked over to the hallway where the bathroom was and noticed Ahri coming out of the bathroom with a towel around her curvaceous body. Without getting a raging boner, you walked over to her.

"Ahri, my friends are back so I'm going to need you to do a favour." You stammered, still a little unnerved by the fact Ahri was in front of you, pretty much naked if not the towel that scantily covered her parts.

"What's that master?" She replied. "Well...I'm going to need you to stay in my room for a while. Just for a while, then I'll let you out."

She cocked her head. "But, how am I supposed to get something to eat? I haven't had breakfast you know."

"Uh...There's probably a PowerBar in one of my drawers somewhere, go look for it." You responded, going over to the door. Before Ahri could reply, you locked it.

Only to find all your friends, standing in front of you.

"Ohhhhh shit." You said.