1 bullet kills, 20 bullets cause holes and 21 deaths bring salvation

So I have to kill twenty one children of The Damned. No fair. Why don't I listen to Dad? Why? Why? Why? Why am I so stupid? What is wrong with me? Seriously? I'm so, so, so, so, so stupid. And I hate him. He knew what was going to happen. Why did I stop him locking me up? Why? I wanna go back, be locked up, not happy with my dad. I liked it back then. Note to self: next time, listen to Dad.

[BILLIE'S POV]

I could see people congregating outside the house.

"She's in there."

"Come on, Whatsername. Time for you to go home."

I followed them as the crowd parted to let us pass. It was seriously freaky. We were soon inside and I could see her.

"Green!"

"Billie!"

We both tried to run forward but Jimmy stopped me and some guy stopped Green.

"Let me see her!"

"Bring in the twenty one."

"No! I won't do it!"

The guy placed a gun in Green's hand.

"Once you pull spin, or one gets twenty one holes."

Her face trembled slightly.

[GREEN'S POV]

I grasped the gun and turned slowly, so that I was facing Father Power face to face.

"Green! Please! Don't hurt anyone. I know what he's done is wrong but he's my father."

I blocked my mother's voice out.

"No. He deserves to die."

"Turn the gun away."

"No."

"Leave her, Trecool. She will make the right choice."

I aimed, placing my finger on its new rest and something slammed into me. Trecool. He wrestled with me, causing the gun to begin to fire. But it was facing the wrong way.

[JIMMY'S POV]

As each bullet hit me I could feel my flesh almost burning away. I held onto my beautiful love's warm hand, the last time I would do so.

[GREEN'S POV]

I pulled the gun round just in time for the final bullet. It hit Father Power in the head but that didn't matter anymore. What mattered was over. Who mattered now lay on his own red stage. I could see tears dripping onto him. I hadn't even realised I was crying. It was over now. This life Mom had had, had hurt me and I'd barely even known it. I didn't want to know it. I was giving up the fight.