Ray ray imagine

I'm super sorry I haven't updated lately I have been so busy at home and school, I had exams etc and I hardly had time to post an imagine. Sorry guys but here it is!

Requested imagine from @rays_babe_mikayla

It was 5;30 am and I heard rays alarm clock go off, since ray's lazy ass couldn't get up and turn it off,I had to. I went over to him and pushed him off the bed. "Wake up! You have to go to work!" I shouted at him.

"Damn! Was there any need to push me off the damn bed?" He said.

"Yes! There was ! Now hurry up cause I don't wanna see your stupid face!" I shouted again. We had an argument last night and I was still mad at this stupid nigga.

"baby I'm sorry, how many times do I have to tell you ? I pushed you by accident, I was mad!" He said.

"Nigga I nearly fell down the damn stairs! I could have died!"

"Well shit may be if you did shut the fuck up like I told you to it wouldn't have happened!" He shouted back at you.

"Why the fuck are we arguing again?!"

"You started it!"

"No you did!"

"No you fucking did bitch!". Uh uh I finna be called a bitch. I slapped this nigga dead across his face.

"your fat mama is a bitch!" I yelled at him.

"Did you just slap me?" He questioned me.

"What kind of question is that? And yes I did motherfucker!" With that I walked away from him I got stopped my him grabbing my arm firmly and pulled me back aggressively making me fall on the floor.

He got on top of me and and pinned me so I was unable to move. "What did I tell you about slapping me?!"

"Nigga before speaking to me, go brush your teeth, your breath smells like shit." I said.

He chuckled. "You're the one to talk."

"Listen can you get off me. You're gonna be late for work and pissed at you, I want you to leave."

"Mmh I guess I won't be going to work today, I have some business to finish." He smirked.

"No! now get off me!" I tried to push him off me but I failed. He's face was inches away from mine and the way he stared at my eyes was making me feel some type of way. I don't know how he did it but it always worked. His face was getting closer until our lips met. I couldn't stay mad at him for too long, he's bae.

He grabbed me and placed me on the bed. "This will teach you not to slap me again."

"What? What do you mean? What are you gonna do to me?" I said worried.

"You'll see." He tied my hands and feet on the bed.

"Ray..please don't hurt me!"

"I won't damn." He took a pair of sharp scissors and I screamed.

"Ray you said you won't hurt me!" He didn't say a word, he just got on top of me and cut my shirt revealing my breast. He went down and cut my underwear revealing my area.

"Its play time baby." He said smirking.

"Ray let me go!"

He planted soft kisses on my breasts, his long tongue started to lick onto my left nipple while he used his hand to softly massage my right boob. It was making me feel so good that I already started moaning. He then trailed kisses all the way to my panty line but instead of eating me out already he decided to tease me a bit more so he started to kiss my inner thighs.

"Ray! Stop teasing !" He trailer kisses from there to my pussy.

He started to lick and and suck on my clit "Uhhh!!!" I moaned. He swirled his tongue around my area and started to French kiss my catty. My moans were getting louder and louder and I knew that in any minutes I was about to cum. His tongue games were on point .

"R-ray! St-stop! I'm about...I'm about to cum!!!" But he never stopped, he carried on. He entered a finger in me and started pumping it and out at a fast speed and I couldn't take it anymore. The pleasure was too much that it even made my eyes form tears and the fact that he tied me up was making it hard for me because I had nothing to hold on to .

"RAY!!" I moaned loud that the neighbors probably heard me. In no minutes my warm juices squirted all over his fingers and his mouth. He cleaned it all and looked at me smirking.

"Untie me!" I said breathing hard as fuck.

"What makes you think I'm done." He said as chuckling.

"I'll let you do anything just untie me please!"

He went to take his belt and placed it on the bed he untied me but I was too weak to move.

"Get in all fours" he said.

I Didnt Say anything, I positioned myself. He tied the belt around my neck but not too tight. He held in his hand and slammed the dick in me aggressively which made me scream in pain. He pulled the belt back making me arch my back as he started to pump his dick in and out of me hard.

"Ahhh!! Uhhh ray !!!!" I moaned as the pleasure started forming.

"You like that huh?!" I heard him groan in pleasure and that was one of the sexiest thing I ever heard. He went faster and harder and he would often pull the belt back.

"What's my name baby?!" He said. Instead of replying, I moaned . "What's my name!!"

"Rayan!!! Daddy!! Uhhh!! Harder!!" I moaned again, again and again.

He kept on going harder just like I wanted until I felt that warm sensation going inside of me and I squirted all over his dick. Then we both collapsed.

"I like it when you're agressive in bed baby you should do it more often." I said.

"May be I will" he said then paused for a bit. "Come on I ain't finished with you."