Princeton Imagine

It was 9:30pm you and Prince just finished your dinner and you were both layer down on the couch watching t.v. Prince pulled you on top of him and turned off the t.v and looked at you. "Hey I was watching that!" You said. He didn't say anything he kept on looking at you. "What?" You questioned him. He didn't reply but he did kiss you. He gave you one passionate kiss, he added his tongue and it all turned out into a make out session.

When you both pulled out you looked at him speechless. "I want more of them lips." He said. So you pecked his lips and smiled. "What was that?" He asked. "A peck, what did it look like?" You said. "Wanted a kiss! Not a peck!" He said. "Well that's what you get for now." You said grabbing the remote but he grabbed your hand and pulled you back to his chest. "Babe, when was the last time we had sex?" He said in a sexy tone which for some reason it turned you on. "Two days ago, why?" You asked. "Cause I want to tap that ass tonight." He smirked. "That's only if you can catch me!" You said as you got off him and ran upstairs. He followed you and when he finally grabbed you he put you over his shoulder and carried you to y'all room.

He laid you on the bed and got on top of you and started to feel on your soft body, he laid his lips on you neck and left his marks, he carried while you was letting out soft moans. You took off your pajama shorts and took your panties off and slowly opened your legs, he rubbed both of his hands on your thighs and travelled his hands deeper until he arrived to your catty. He entered one finger first and went in and out of you slowly. You moaned in pleasure, he liked that. He entered another finger and went in and out of you faster. He rubbed your clit, he carried for a bit more until he felt your hot juices on his fingers. He took them out and licked it off his fingers. He went back to your lips and kissed them softly as he unhooked your bra and dropped on the floor. He rubbed his hands on your chest and it was turning you on. He was teasing you so bad you just him to do you right now. "Prince just fuck me damn!" You said. He smirked, took his shirt off and shorts and his boxers, he put on a condom opened you legs and entered you half way . He went slow just to tease. "Faster!!" He still went slow. "Prince go fucking faster!" You said as you grabbed the sheets. He started to thrust you faster and went harder just how you liked it. You pulled the sheets and carried on moaning. When you both reached your climax, he changed position you was riding mr.Fernando, you grinded on him and went faster, you finally felt that warmth feeling inside you knew he just cummed, as he felt your juices come out too.

He grabbed you and put you back down, he went down deeper and rubbed his tongue on your clit as he heard you moan in pleasure, he entered his tongue inside and swirled it around. "Uhh please don't stop!" You moaned. He carried on for a bit more adding a bit of speed. "I'm, I'm about to.." You didn't get toy finish you sentence your juice were all in his mouth and he licked it all. "Now it's your turn" he said. "you don't even have to ask babe." You went over to the Nando and sucked it. You sucked it harder as you heard him moan in pleasure. He finally cummed in your mouth & you swallowed it all. He grabbed you and and planted kiss on you. "Damn baby....wanna carry on?" He winked.