Prodigy imagine

It was a summer day and you and your best friend went to the pool. So you guys were messing about until she stopped. "YN isn't that Prodigy and Roc!" She said pointing at two boys that looked like them but You're sure it isn't them. "Chanel, that ain't them come on." You said, not paying attention to the boys. "It is!! Come on lets go talk to them!!" She grabbed your hand and pulled you out the pool and walked to the two boys.

When you arrived You couldn't believe your eyes, it was them! You felt like screaming but You didn't, You had to control my self. "Omg..I can't believe it's them.." You whispered on Chanel's ear, she looked at me and smiled. "Hey guys!" You both said to them. "Hello ladies." They said and smiled. You could see Prod looking at you up and down and caught him licking his lips. "What's y'all name?" Roc said. "I'm Chanel and this is YN." Chanel said. "Beautiful names." Prod said still staring at me, it kind of made you feel a bit uncomfortable. "Chanel, come I want to get to know you better." He said putting his arm around her waist and walked off.

So it was just you and Prod. It started of with silence but then he decided do break it. "You know I can't get my eyes off you, you're just so beautiful." He said he got as he got closer to you. "You're not so bad yourself." You said smiling hard. He got more closer to you, that you could feel his minty breath touching your face. He looked at you deeply in your eyes, that you got lost in his. You felt his lips touch yours and felt his hand travel from your waist to your ass. The kiss was so passionate, it made you feel as if you wanted more and more. When you both pulled back he asked you "want to take it further?" You nodded, I mean it's prodigy and you couldn't wait for this moment to actually happen. You couldn't say no.

He took you to this room and laid you on the couch, he started off by making out with you, rubbing his hands on your curves then took your panties off, and entered one finger in you. You slipped out a moan, he started off slow and then went faster, you started to moan more and more. He then entered another finger. Your moans started to get louder, you was so enjoying what he was doing. "Prod faster!" You moaned. He did as told. In no minutes you cummed on his fingers, he took them out and licked them. He took his swim shorts, got in between your legs and entered you. You went slow just to tease, then he started to go faster and harder. You arched your back in pleasure. You moaned and moaned. Then he slowed down "Faster!" You moaned again. "Say my name!" He repeated. "Prod! Faster!!" You said. He smirked and did as told. After awhile he cummed in you. You felt so good. He changed position, so you was on top, and you started to grind and bounce on him, he slipped out a couple of moans. He changed again, so he was back on top. He wrapped your legs on his back and started to grind on you, it was Turning you on. He kissed you from your lips to your neck and gave you love bites, he went deeper to your catty and started to lick. He went faster while you were moaning his name. You cummed in his mouth and he licked it all, then went back to your lips. When you finished he got you bikini back on and he got his swim shorts on and you both fixed your selves up.

"You were good." He said "You too." You smiled. He wrote something on a paper then handed it to you it was his number. "Holla at me sometime." He kissed you again and walked out the room. You couldn't stop smiling, you couldn't believe what just happened. You and Prodigy.