Roc Imagine

Firstly i just wanted to Say Sorry for posting this imagine so late! I've been busy lately but here it is for my tm freaksss ;)

This is for spiffyasfvck143

It was a cold winter night, you and Roc were both snuggled under the covers trying to warm up but it wasn't working . You were still cold. "Roc this isn't working.." You said. "Baby, I'm trying." He said wrapping his arms around you. "

It was quiet for a good five minutes, the only sound you could hear was the wind. Then. He said "I have an idea, and I'm pretty sure that's going to warm us up." You nodded. "Take your shirt off." He demanded. "How is that going to make me warmer ? Roc sometimes I feel like you don't t-" he cut you off. "Sadie, Just do what I told you to do. " you sighed and done it. As soon as you took it off you felt the cold breeze touch your skin and you wrapped your arms around Roc. "Baby, I won't be able to take off my shirt if you're too wrapped up on me." He said chuckling. "But I'm coooold!" You said. "Come on, I'll be quick." He said . You unwrapped yourself off him and he took his shirt off and quickly snuggled onto him. "Rocky I'm still cold.." You said. He kissed your forehead and said "take off your pants." "Roc, I'm telling you this ain't gonna help. " you said while taking off your pants. He took of his and you both wrapped yourselves into each other.

You felt his hands travel all the way to your bra hook and unhooked it. He slipped your panties off with two of his fingers and got on top of you opening your legs and slowly entering you. His face was so close to yours you could feel his warm breath touch your skin. You slipped out a couple of moans and you weren't feeling cold no more. "Oh go..Faster!" You moaned. "Moan my name baby." He said as he went in and out of you slowly . " faster!" You moaned once again. "Sadie baby moan my name and I'll go faster and harder just like you want me to." He said. "Rooc! F-faster!" He smirked and went faster causing you to moan even louder. He got off you and placed your legs on his shoulder placing kisses on your thighs all the way to your catty. He started to lick around your clit just to tease. "Roooc.." You moaned. He slowly entered his tongue in and swirled it around, he then started to suck on your catty and in no minutes you cummed in his mouth. He licked his lips and kissed your lips, your neck and went over to chest and started to suck on your nipples. You pushed him and you got on top of him and you then started to tease him. You started to suck on his neck leaving love bites while you rubbed your hands on his sweaty body. You placed yourself on Roczilla;) and rode him like a cowgirl. "Moan for me." You demanded. He bit his lip trying not to moan. "Moan baby, moan my name!" You repeated again as you went faster and harder. He groaned in pleasure "Sadie don't stop.." And you carried on just like he like it.

Then again he swapped position. Now he was fucking you doggy style. "Oh daddy! Faster!" You moaned in pleasure. He went faster. Just to hear your moans which always turns him on. He slipped Roczilla out of you and turned your back, placing you gently back on the bed. He opened your legs one more time and got I between them rubbing the zilla on your catty. He entered you but not fully, just the tip. And placed a kiss your lips passionately as he entered you fully. He rubbed both of his hands on your curves as he went in and out of you as the speed you enjoyed. Your moans got louder every time he thrusted you harder. "Roc, please don't stop.." You moaned. He planted a kiss on your chest and wet kisses on your neck. You wrapped your legs around him and arched your back. You bit his neck and scratched his back. "I'm gonna cum, roc, I'm gonna cum!" "Baby, not yet." You tightened your walls trying your best not to cum. But you couldn't take it no more. "Roc it's coming!" You cummed all over the zilla, and he cummed in you.

He placed himself on the side of the bed and you wrapped yourself onto him. "I told you this this was a good idea." He kissed your forehead and you both fall asleep cuddled together.