Ray Ray Imagine

It was 10:30pm you were waiting for Ray to come back home, he was late. It wasn't the first time. But he promised he was going to come early today since it was y'all anniversary. You got tired of Waiting you decided to go to your room and got under the covers.

A couple of minutes later you hear your door downstairs open and close. You knew it was Ray. I mean he was the only one that had the keys apart from you.

"Baby I'm home!" You heard him shout. You didn't reply back. You could hear his steps. He was coming upstairs. You heard the door of your room being opened and shut. "Baby I'm sorry I came late.." He said. You got out the covers. "You're sorry? Ray it's our anniversary today!" You yelled at him.
"I know I didn't forget, it just that they let me out late..I promise I'll make it up to you!" He replied back. "With what?" You said.

He pushed you on the bed and started to tease you, he got on top of you kissing you and touching you in a sexual way, which was a turn on for you, he stuck his tongue in your mouth exploring it as both of his hands travelled to your curves and finally arrived to your ass and squeezed it, you both started to get a bit hot so he stripped you down making sure he didn't break the kiss, when he did he trailed kisses and from your neck to you navel, leaving some love bites here and there. He took of your jeans and ripped your panties with his teeth, he opened and laid both of your legs on his shoulders and got to work. He started to lick you slowly trying to tease you but then he started to tongue fuck you and went faster, you moaned and moaned loud and it turned him on which made him go even faster. "Baby I'm about to cum!" you cummed in his mouth and licked it all. He went back to your lips and kissed you again while playing with your bra hook until he took it off and threw it across the room. He planted kisses on your neck while rubbing your thighs and clit. He finally decided to take off his boxers and rubbed his dick on your clit making you moan, it was turning you on. He entered the tip in and slowly went in half way, he carried like that for a bit then he entered you fully and started to go at the speed you enjoyed. You moaned his name as he went faster and harder, and he was liking it. He liked it when you moaned his name.
He flipped you over so you was on top and you started to grind on him and a couple of moans slipped out from his mouth. Y'all reached your climax a couple of times, but that never stopped you two from making love.

"Baby...wow..that was amazing.." You said breathing hard. "I know..all for my lady." He said then pecked your lips and you fall asleep cuddled up.