Daddy's little girl

-Warning Nasty Chapter Below-

I see grayson on the bed waiting for me. He takes the rose out of the vase and hands it to me. God he looks fucking sexy in his suit. I want to rip his pants off so bad. He walks close to me and pins me against the wall. He runs his hand between my thighs and cupped his hand around my area.

"What's this" he said smirking "my pussy daddy" he applies pressure and said "what was that you said?" I squeaked and he said "Let's try this again, what's this?" "Your pussy daddy" "that's better" he let's me off the wall and grabs my ass. "Have you been a naughty girl?" He whispers while running his bottom lip against my ear. "Yes daddy" I replied. He kissed my neck and hits my sweet spot causing me to moan. He smiles and goes up to my lips. He rubs his hand against my area making me shiver with pleasure. He picks me up and throws me on the bed and goes down on me.

"Ouh Mr dolan." I moaned "he gets up and grabs my neck lightly and says "if you call me Mr. Dolan one more time I will rip off your panties and shove my dick so deep inside of you, my dick will be in your lungs, understand?" My eyes widen and he grabbed my neck a little tighter and said "understand?" "Yes, daddy." He smirked and said "that's daddy's little girl" he played with me a little more and by accident I called him Mr. Dolan again. I covered my mouth and he takes off his pants. "What did daddy say?" "Im sorry daddy" I wimpered "oh you will be"

He rips off my underwear and pulls out his manhood and it hits his stomach and i was in awe. He flips me over and slaps my ass. I moan and he grabs my hair and pulls me back. "I told you about calling me that." "I'm sorry daddy" I really wasn't sorry I kinda did it on purpose. He let go of my hair and pushed my back down and brought my ass up. He grabbed something out of the dresser and I realized... it was handcuffs. He handcuffed my hands behind my back so I couldn't run away. "Daddy warned you" he said before he drilled himself inside of me. I screamed with pleasure and he pounded harder inside of me. "FUCK, DADDY!" I screamed. I moaned and screamed uncontrollably. He then flipped me over on my back and continued drilling his manhood inside of me. "Daddy...I'm...going....to...cum!" I said in between moans. He continued until I came all over him. Once I did he went faster and I screamed and squirmed. Once he finished he pulled me on the floor and made me suck him off.

Man I feel so dirty... I had sex with my teacher... now I do feel like a slut... ugh...