Emily Parker

We sit on the bed and he curls into my side. "Emily....I need to ask you something...." I nodded and he sat up. "I know we just banged but my feelings about you are still the same no matter how nasty we get, I was wondering... will you finally say yes to being my girl?" I sat up and looked at him. My lips crashed onto his and I said "yes, yes I will." He smiled and I threw on his t-shirt. I got up to get some water and to check on Camilia.

On my way there I feel muscular hands wrap around my waist. They pull me in to a room and he slams the door.

"Ethan, what the fuck?" He bends me over and removes my underwear. I was about to yell for grayson but he covers my mouth and said "if you yell for grayson I will drill my dick inside of you."he grabs my throat and said "do you understand?" I nodded and he pushed me against the wall and buried his face in my area. I tried squirming away but every time I did his grasp would get tighter.

"Emily baby where are you" grayson called while opening the door. "GET AWAY FROM ME ETHAN STOP PLEASE!" I yelled. Grayson pushed ethan down and I fell to the floor. "WHAT THE FUCK MAN?" "HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO YOUR OWN BROTHER?" they started fighting and I ran out the room and went downstairs. "Cam we need to go now" "why what happened" "I SAID NOW LETS GO" I yelled. I grabbed my bag and keys and we left. "Hey what happened back there?" "Ethan... he he raped me" she gasped and I swear I saw steam come from her ears. We got to her house and I fell asleep.

I swear this better not effect me getting my straight A's so I could  graduate in 3 months.

-Monday morning-
I woke up next to Camilia, I forgot I was still over at her house. "Hey cam time to wake up" she groans and gets up. We get ready and put our uniforms on. I brushed my teeth combed my hair and curled it then put on some make up.

I still can't get what happened out of my head.

I grabbed my bag and keys and drove us to school. Once we got there everyone ran up to me and was sympathetic towards me. I was perplexed and I looked a cam who was as dumbfounded as me. "What the fuck is going on?" "We heard about what happened to you last night" some one said "wait, the fuck? How?" "It was all over the news" some boy said. I was furious so I marched to my boyfriends classroom.
"GRAYSON BAILEY DOLAN" I shouted as I locked the door. He looked at me crazily and walked towards me. "Yes babe?" "How did everyone find out about what happened to me?" He sighed and sat on the corner of his desk.

Emily Parker