congratulations

-three months later-

"Ok emily, its your big day, don't be nervous" I said out loud. I looked at my hair and makeup dresser and she laughed. "I see you have BGB before graduation blues" I laughed and I nodded. My mind trailed off on what happened to me this year.

Hey listen to me, even though you were raped and was the talk of the town you didn't give up now did you? No. Because you didn't give up you became the highest ranked student, the valedictorian to speak tonight, and not to mention you got excepted into your dream college. You also have many supporters by your side. You have your mum dad sister brothers your best friend who will be going to college with you and not to mention your hunk of a boyfriend. So don't let that incident hold you back. Adventure awaits my friend.

I smiled at my self once she finished. Paid her and rode off to get ready.

I put on my dress and gown I grabbed my cap that we decorated for when we hang them up in the "senior wall of fame" I snapped out of thought when I heard the door bell ring
"Well hello there miss valedictorian" Camilia said I smiled and i said "well hello there miss saluatorian" we laughed and my mum walked downstairs to take pictures. Then another knock came from the door. My dad opened the door to my boyfriend. I smiled and jumped into his arms. Our lips crashed and I said "I can't believe you came" "I wouldn't miss it for the world" he replied. "Ok, guys PICTURE TIMEEEE" my mom said singsongily wich made me cringe. I laughed at my family and started tearing up. Ugh I'm such a big mush ball for things like this.

-ceremony time-

"Please welcome our valedictorian, Emily Parker" the crowd claps while I walk to the podium

"Good evening class of 2017 and familys, my name is Emily Parker and my experience of high school was... ok I can't do this" the crowd gasps as I rip up my cards "high school was a bumpy ride for all of us. I know I speak for everyone when I say this. High school was a bunch of bullshit. But every moment we spent this year was worth it. I've met some colorful people this year and it was a new experience for me and for all of us. Like high school, life is going to be filled with regrets, breakups, happiness, anger and stress. But like my mum always told me when I was down in the dumps, if someone tears down your wall, don't sit in a corner crying about it, get back up and make the wall ten times stronger. Meaning don't let anyone or anything destroy you prove them wrong by getting up again and give whatever you're doing the power you didn't give before. That's why im standing here before you now, all because of my mum and dad. Thank you guys."

I step away from the podium and the crowd went wild. "Now for our saluatorian, Camilia Anderson!" As she gave her speech, grayson stared at me and made me feel good.

-skipping the rest of the ceremony-
I walked down to my family and they all gave me a big hug and I took many and I mean many pictures. "Hey, grayson let's get a picture with you and Emily." He nodded and he wrapped his arm around my waist. Then he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he kissed me. My mum snapped a picture of us really quickly. We laughed then heard a voice.

"MR. DOLAN, GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" I panicked and he set me down.

Oh shit....I think the principal caught us.