Post College Years

→Grayson-

I walk over the Mr. Dixon. "Yes sir?" I said. "Mr. Dolan, it has come to my attention that you have been engaging in a relationship with one of the students, you know what I have to do right?"

"Now hold on there Mr. Dixon , I QUIT! and if you dare put me on the "teachers blacklist" I guess you leave me no choice but to tell the school board and YOUR WIFE that you had sex with a student. Now don't try me fat man because I WILL make your life a living hell"

"Carry on Mr. Dolan" he said. I smirked and I returned to my sweetheart. "Hello pumpkin" I said while grabbing her waist. She looked at me and laughed. "Man i never knew you could tell the principal off like that!" I laughed and we walked to her car.
"Hey gray?" "Yes baby?" "Since you had to deal with my bullshit for the last three months, I wanted to give you a present." "OH BABE NO WAY!" I screamed i picked her up and spun her around "I knew you would love it, I spent hours looking for it" she giggled. I put on my old football jersey she spent hours looking for. "Baby, I can't believe you did this for me" "it was no problem at all baby boy" she said. I kissed her and ran to my car. "Since you gave me the best gift of all I wanted to give you this" I open a necklace box and she squeals and jumps on me. "Baby, I love it!" She squeals. I smirk and put it around her neck. She turned around and kissed me passionately.

→Emily-
I kissed him passionately and he grabbed my waist. "Im going to miss you when I go to college" "me too baby"

→Grayson-
"Little does she know, I quit from here because I got a job at UCLA."

→Emily-
We got in our cars and drove off. "I can't wait for college!" I thought.

-a year later-
"Man, I FEEL FREEEEEEEEE" I yelled. Camilia and I have a dorm room together at UCLA. we both got free rides for our whole college career. All we have to pay for is food. "Dude shut the fuck up before the dorm monitor comes over here" she said I laughed and got ready for class.

We giggled and laughed our way to bio and we sat down.

"Good morning class, I'm your teacher, Mr. Dolan" I looked up from my phone and almost passed out.