Chapter 1: What?

The Winx club were walking through the Forest after missing the bus back to the school. What they didn't expect to find an old village. The size for pixie. The village was destroyed and pixies frozen in place.

"What happened," Flora asked?

"I have no clue," Aisha said, "but is looks bad."

They walked around untill they saw a pixie by one of the frozen pixies. The pixie was kneeling by the frozen on clearly upset. Stella broke a branch which caused the pixie to look up at where they was. She saw them and took off scared. She looked scared and upset. The winx club head to where the pixie was and saw a male pixie frozen.

"Maybe a Boyfriend," Stella said.

"Possibly," Bloom said, "Let's see. Dragon Flame."

The village melted and freed the pixies from the ice. The pixies where on floor unconscious.

"Lets take them to the school," Flora said. The Winx collected all the pixies there and took them to the school. Where Headmistress Faragonda was waiting. She looked mad but then saw what they had done and looked suprised as happy. She ran up to them an made them follow her to her office.

"Where did you find them," Faragonda asked?

"At a village that looked abandoned," Aisha said, "It looked like it had been though a war. What happened?"

"I will explian to you tomorrow. I want you to take the pixies ro your room and keep them there. They should be safe."

The Winx looked confused but did as the headteacher said. They head to their dorm and put the pixies down in the main area. The other pixies where there and cam out of one of the rooms and saw the pixies that the Winx had found and came over to them.

"Bloom," Lockette said, "How did you lot save them?"

"The Dragon Flame," Bloom said, "Why? Do you know any of them?"

"We are friends with two of them. They sacrificed themselves for us. I never thought i would see them again."

"Why?"

"That is a long story."

"How about you tell us in the morning?"

"Okay"

With that everyone fell asleep.