Chapter 5: Maybe Something

"Nothing in this book. There has to be some thing," Bloom said, "there has to be something in these books."

"I may have something. There is no name but it is a creature that cause otheres to be frozen," Tenca said.

"What eles?"

"Nothing that is all the book says."

"That is better than nothing."

Bloom was sat on her bed with the pixies and Stella. Musa, Aisha, and Flora on the floor with the boys. Tecna was sat in a chair by a desk on her computer. Bloom looked at the pixies. Lockette was sat with chatta and Amora. Across from them was Digit, FIxit, Tune and Cherie. Piff was asleep. Martino and Caramel was talking to the other side of bed.

"I am so happy your back," Caramel said.

"Happy to be back," Martino said.

"Your staying right?"

"Yes. Your not getting rid of me that easy."

"Good. I came to you every day to see you."

"I know."

"I was scared i was never going to see you again"

Martino pulled Caramel into a hug. She hugged back. She was so happy to be able to hold her brother again. Bloom smiled at them before looking back at the others to see what they were doing next.

"There must be something I missed," Tecna said, "I am looking online for anything more about this thing."

"I am going to see My sister," Bloom said, "She may know something about it or some one who does."

Bloom left to go find her sister in hope she could help them learn more. Knowing that if she can't her parents may be able to help. She looked in all the normal place she could find her sister but didn't find her. So she began the look everywhere else for her sister.