Prolouge

HERMIONE

I'm staring at myself in front of a body length mirror admiring myself and my outfit. A very sexy lingerie is in my body, sticking to my skin perfectly. I putted on a black silky nightgown to cover everything up.

Walking out, I started wondering on what is happening. Finally out of the walk-in-closet, I made my way to the hallway where I found a room with a door that is slightly open. Curiously, I walk there to open the door and entered. It was dark but the two lamps helped me to at least see things around me.

As I walk further and scanned the room, when suddenly, someone wrapped their hands around my body gently. I froze and held my breath thinking of who the bloody hell is this, but coincidently as if he was reading my mind, he whispered to my ears and said "Don't worry,love, I wouldn't hurt you." That sexy and husky voice just gave a huge shiver down my spine that cause chills to my entire body.

I spun around slowly and saw that seductive and lusty eyes. A familiar smirk started to form on his lips when he noticed me admiring him rather than looking.

"Malf--Malfoy?" I hesitated. Seeing him again made me feel... Feel....Irritated? Annoyed? Okay, to be honest, those feelings will probably the least ones to be felt right at this moment.

"Suprise?" He asked raising his eyebrow,his hands still in my waist.

"Uh--" he rolled his eyes and connected his lips to mine. Eyes wide open because of what is, unexpectedly, happening right now. I then gave in. I close my eyes and started moving my lips, letting his precious tounge roam around my mouth.

He then stopped,removed his hands from my waist and started walking further away from me.

"Why did you stop?" I asked, confusion planted on my face.

"Just wait a little while, love. We'll do it soon... In more realistic way." He then winked at me and walked off.

I just stood there, dumdfounded, thinking about the things that happened. Things went by so fast I haven't let things that happened sink in completely.

I woke up,my eyes wide open and sweat dripping down my forehead. I looked around me and my body. It's not dark, I'm not wearing lingerie and I don't see any sign of Dra-- MALFOY being here.

It was just a dream, Hermione, IT'S JUST A DREAM...

It just this stupid stress made me think of this things that are comepletely UNREASONABLE AND A FREAKING WASTE OF TIME, maybe. But it's so clear and vivid that made things look real.

I shook my head, clearing out my mind and putting this things at the back of my head. I stretched my body that made me yawn and stood up to fix my bed with my wand. After fixing, I went to the bathroom and did my daily routine.

 After fixing, I went to the bathroom and did my daily routine

[😍😘Hermione's outfit 😍😘]

I fix my hair and applied some light make-up with magic to make things easier and for me to look more presentable. I get my stuffs and took a last glance of myself in front of my body length mirrored.

"It's just a dream. It's just a dream..." I kept reminding myself about it. Now that I felt satisfied, I walk out of the door and locked it behind me.