•7•

HERMIONE

"Turn right," I directed him and he followed. When we turned, I can already see the restaurant.

"And we're here. Stop there, that, that resto, yep. Okay." He turned off the engine and we took off our seatbelts.

He walked out of the car first as I fix everything, like my bag and myself plus me struggling to remove the seatbelt but glad that I got it remove. He opened the passenger seat's door for me and I thanked him and did the act again when we enter the resto.

So unlikely of him....

The place is fairly busy. Thank god we saw a vacant table for us so we go straight there and we're lucky to have a tabke in a not-so-many-crowd area... Yeah... I like privacy.

"So, how did you find out about this place?" He asked to break the silenced.

"My parents bring me here when I was young, especially when we celebrate holidays, birthdays and even their anniversary... So the owner knows us already."

He nodded and stared at the whole place. I waved at the waiter to give us the menu.

"Which one would you like to order? With rice? Without?" I suggested as I scan the menu. I scanned at the lunch part of it since we didn't ate lunch on time. This is like a late lunch and early dinner type of thing.

"You pick, since you know most of it. Suprise me." Then after saying that he stared into me eyes. His eyes are changing from warm and friendly one to... Possibly desire?

Or Lust? Stop it, 'Mione! You're being stupid.

I cleared my throat and thought about the, the, THE FOOD! YES! FOOD! okay, concentrate! Focus!

"Maybe try having Chicken curry with rice. Let's remove the spicy flavor in it, if you don't mind." I said then he just nodded casually as if nothing happened.

Nothing really happened, 'Mione it's just your fantasies and... Let's just not go over there. Thank you very much.

I thought to myself which is true.

I called the waitress near us and told her our order. She will be back in thirty minutes with our order.

"Hermione?"

I heard a familiar voice behind me. I spun around and saw Aunt Pipa.

"Aunty!" She went to our table and hugged me. Merlin, I missed her so much.

"Oh, 'Mione, my dear. How've you been? It was like two years ago the last time I saw you." She caressed my face and thenk looked at Draco.

"And who is this handsome lad?"

"Oh, I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." He introduced, too formal for me.

"Ooh... a beautiful name to a beautiful person. Dragon is strong and I feel your aura's strong too." She stated that shocked the both of Draco and I.

"How did you...?"

"Know? I do astronomical signs to people. You know, lucky charms, numbers and others." She explained.

"Interesting." Is the only thing Draco blurted.

"Did you order already?" And we nodded. We talked a little and then she take her leave.

"She's nice. Unlike other muggles."

"What do you mean 'unlike other muggles'?" I raise my left eyebrow.

"You know, the typical ones. Who thinks too high of themselves." He said as a matter of factly.

I let out a snort. "Well, look who's talking..." I said in a mumbling tone but he still heard it.