•1•

Hermione

I disapparated here at the dispparition/apparition point of the Ministry and made my way to the office.

As I walk my way to the office, Minister Shacklebolt's secretary, Leslie Sanders, walked to my side and spoke.

"Goodmorning, Ms. Granger. Minister Shacklebolt would like to talk to you personally. He'll be in your office for about twenty minutes." And then she smiled.

I nodded "Glad to hear. Thank you for the information, Ms. Sanders." I then smiled at her.

"Oh! Will you please do me a favor?" I stopped on my tracks and face her, completely.

"Sure! What would you want me to do?" She accept the favor with respect.

"Buy m---"

"You a cup of white coffee?" She cutted me off and raised her eyebrow, playfully.

"Maybe a cappucino, this time. Thank you very very much, Leslie." I held her arms and smiled.

"Sure, no problem." And then she walked off.

I went inside my office,placed my bag on the table and sat on my comfy chair.I scanned my table, searching for things that I have to finish today. As I do my job, there was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I let the Minister in, since I was expecting to see him.

"Goodmorning, Ms. Granger." He walked inside my office and shut the door behind him.

"Goodmorning, Minister. Here, have a seat." And he sat on the chair near my table.

"Thank you. I went here to tell you that we will be having a meeting later at one o'clock."

"Uhm, not to be mean, Minister, but you could've just owl me about this." I pointed out and he just shake his head sideways slowly with a smile.

"Oh, I just went by since I have to give you this." He handed me something,that looks like a letter, and explained.

"This person wanted me to give this to you. So, since I'm here, I'll inform you about the meeting."

"Well, thank you for letting me know about the meeting and giving me this letter." I said as I emphasized the word 'this' and just chuckled.

"Who gave me this by the way?" I asked since there is no name written to whon it came from.

"I must not tell, Ms. Granger. He told me not to." I just nodded and placed the letter inside my bag.

"Okay...Is tha--"I was about to say something when I get interrupted by a sudden knock on the door.