•4•

Draco

Goddamn, she looks... Wow... Even words couldn't explain her unexplainable effect that she gives me. I walked out of that meeting room and saw Blaise waiting for me.

"How's life? Are you now satisfied?" Blaise asked as we walk out of the building.

"Satisfied but not that quite. Still not enough for me." I shrugged as the moment that had happened a while ago replayed on my mind.

"Oh Merlin! I have to be honest with you mate," he stopped then I copied his gesture and wondered on what was he talking about.

"You act like a fucking creep when you play with her mind..." He looked at me straight in the eye with pure seriousness. I frowned at his statement."Stop intruding in my own business without my consent." My voice become deeper with a mix of venom when those words rolled out my tounge.

"Pfff... Whatever... You wouldn't even follow my advice. But let me remind you, even though you're being indenial, you sound like a perverted predator who stalk a girl they're obssess with." He shrugged and continue to walk. I glared at his back but followed him.

We went inside of my car and went off to my building. My sercretary, whose in the passenger seat, informed me that I'll have a meeting with Salazar's know who and more office-related shit that I should do immediately. I just nodded and looked outside of the window.

"So mate, what's your plan? You know, about Granger." Blaise asked as he pour a glass of wine and sat at the visitor's chair in my office. I started to wonder about that, but I really just want to do stuff with now but things will just escalate too fast since we're known to be enemies.

"You've waited for this moment to happen. Now that you're here, what are gonna do now?" It's true. I've waited for this moment. Since Hogwarts days up until now, it has always been her.

"I-I'll just..."

"Just go with the flow? Don't fucking use that shit right now. This is your moment. It will only be you and her tomorrow so you have to think about it wisely." He placed the wine glass at my table and I sighed.

"Fine, fine, shut the fuck up now..." I waved my hand in the air dismissively and read the papers layed in front of me. Oh, what would I do? I'll make sure first that she's interested but the way she acts towards gave me a huge NO.

But, despite that, she did still follow me. My requests.

Where something seductive...

A huge grin spread across my face and nodded as a sign of hope and satisfactory. "Alright, alright..." I whispered that can be only heard by myself. Let's just on how things work out tomorrow.

Granger, My my... How did you make me do these things?

Hermione

Alright, today is a torture day. I woke up earlier as I expected and started to think on how I'll act around him. Pfft... Geez 'Mione. You don't have to do that as if he's too special for me to act different. But... Things with him keeps everything complicated. I checked my wall clock which states...

6:25

I fix my bed and went to the bathroom to prepare. I did my routine and then went to my walk-in-closet. I search for a decent one and I think this will do.