Vampire! Matt X Reader

Third person POV

       One weekend, at home. The sky was cloudy and dark, a cool mist seemed to layer the streets.  The television was the only thing emitting light in the room. The sound was low to not wake anyone else in the house. You lay on the floor holding your blanket close to your face due to the random scary movie. You had a bag of your favorite chips and you ate one every so once in a while. You just watch the movie and eat as quietly as you can.

         V. Matt's POV
       I finish off another human for the night and decide to go back home to cool down. God, I hate having these urges. I have to eat to hide my... 'Condition'.  There's no way to keep my life under the radar if I don't satisfy the hunger enough. Sure I could go for a few episodes and be fine, but after that, I need to eat at night. Where do you think the 'uglier' version of Tord in Eduardo's house went? Just to keep myself inconspicuous, I pretend innocents.
      I'm on my way home, flying, when I smell the sweetest sent.
 I come to a stop. What is that? It's... Amazing. The sent is so strong and sweet, I can't resist. I have to get this one. A little treat tonight, I think to myself. I fly down and follow the sent of this diamond in the rough. The feeling I get when I get closer is exhilarating, it gives me adrenaline. I break out into a lightening fast sprint to the core. I stop at a window where it's strongest and lick my teeth. I see a human laying down watching T.V. I find a way inside.

        Your POV
     I need a drink. I'm parched, so I get up off the floor and silently walk to the kitchen.
The kitchen was dark and I glance at the clock on the stove; 1:53 AM. Mmboy, I might go to sleep soon. I open the fridge and grab some milk and pour some into a glass. I put the milk back and close the fridge and I see a human shaped shadow at the corner of my eye. My head snaps over to the shadow and my heart drops. I'm looking at two glowing red eyes piercing my soul.
            "You're thirsty too?" It says with a chilling tone. I can see the thing tilt his head. I become a statue and stay silent. Just staring at this intruder. 
            "Cat got your tongue?..." he whispers. I open my mouth scream but he dashes over with incredible speed covering my mouth.
            "I wouldn't." He purrs into my ear. I'm panicking and breathing heavily, whimpering under this guys strength.
           "You-..." he buries his face into my hair and neck,  smelling me. "You smell so delicious..." I can't see his face but I can hear his lust in that demonic voice of his. I'm terrified and I try to pry myself away, struggling. He lets go of me and I fall to the floor.
          "Agh, ow!" I screech. He pounces me and holds my hands above my head with one hand and the other holding my mouth shut. I bite him hard on the hand and he chuckles as if it had absolutely no effect on him.
          "My sweet... I'm the only one who should be doing the biting around here.~" He purrs. That demonic British accent will haunt me forever, if I have that long. I squirm and twist under him as he licks my neck making me giggle. I stop and try to breathe when I feel a sharp pain where he licked.

          "Ahhh, get off--" I inhale sharply and weakly push against his shoulder. I can feel my energy drain from my body and everything fades to black. 

         V. Matt's POV
      The blood gave me a rush, I couldn't stop myself. It tasted so good. I almost drained the blood completely, I jump away to saver the taste. Gasping for air and turning side to side, clutching their stomach. I remember that feeling. I wipe the blood from my mouth and breathe. I calm down. I watch as the human twists in pain and confusion. They don't make a sound which is surprising, I did. Death was painful. My memory floods back and I feel sorry for stealing their mortality. They must have had a future.. Family, like I did. I walk over to the human and pick them up, throwing them over my shoulder to bring them to their new life.
                       The life we will now share.