chapter 3

Hello! XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chapter 3 :)

Palakpakan mga tao. Sobrang ingay =__= Anong meron?

Tinawag na kasi kami ng MC at nakatayo na kami dito sa stage.

“To start the party there will be welcoming message from the close friends and family members.” Yan yung sinabi ng MC tapos palakpakan ulit.

“Let’s start with Ms. Bea Marie” then the MC hands my bestfriend the mike.

“Good evening everyone and to my dear bestfriend good luck and I hope that you will be happy ;)” kaloka talaga siya haha syempre parehas kami :D

After niya sunod ang parents ni Jae:

“Good evening. Our dear son I hope that you will love this beautiful lady and make her happy. To our daughter Ally please just let it be.” Parents yan ni Jae tapos nilang sabihin yun nag-smile sila and next na ang parents ko.

My parents:

“Good evening. Our beautiful daughter we will always love you ad please be happy. Son, DJ take care of her and always make her feel special.” Smile then yung brother naman ni Jae yung si Jule Danyl but we call him JD haha

“Hello people! Kuya take care of her because she’s beautiful and kind so don’t ever let her go. Ate Ally good luck and you’re so pretty ;)” wushoo! Kung hindi ko lang gusto ang kuya niya malamang kinilig na ako but sorry I like his brother and JD is my younger brother now.

Napansin ko lang halos lahat sila may good evening XD

After nila mag-welcoming message sa amin kami naman ni Jae.

“Now let’s hear something from Mr. Darryl Jae Veo” sabi ng MC

“Good evening everyone thank you for attending this celebration tonight. To inform you this will be our engagement party and I just want to say Mrs. Allison Yra Veo I promise to take care of you and you’re special to my heart.” he said that while still holding my hand and he’s looking straight to my eyes.

Kinikilig ako >///< I know na special pa lang masasabi niya tungkol sa nararamdaman niya towards me dahil maging ako hindi pa siya minamahal. Ang bilis naman diba pero pwede din mangyari ang love at first sight but that’s not our story so ganito an gaming mga nararamdaman.

“Ms. Allison Yra Kim” tapos bigay nung mike sa akin ni MC

“Hello everyone thank you for coming! (face Jae) Mr. Darryl Jae Veo I just want you to know that I’ll take you as you are and I hope that you will be the same with me. You’re also special to me so let’s see where that will lead us.” Sabay balik sa MC ng mike.

After ng napaka-formal na batian kainan na tapos may ibang nag-sasayawan.

Kami ni Jae andito lang ulit sa room kanina. We decided to just stay here kasi ang ingay doon and I just want to relax. Pumayag naman siya.

“Allison..thank you.” Nakapikit kasi ako tapos bigla siyang nag-salita at wait!

Allison..thank you.

Allison..thank you.

Allison..thank you.

Thank you?

“Thank you?”

“That’s for telling me that you’ll take me as I am.” He said.

OH yun pala yun.