Historical Fiction Winners

1st place winner:

The Mask Of New Paris by willowwhisps 

"The cover looks so cool and goes great with the book! The characters were really unique and interesting. The plot idea was outstanding! The author's  descriptions were so good it gave me chills. I really could see the scenes so clearly because of how well described they were. Great characters, wonderful plot, and some of the best imagery ever!" 

2nd place winner:

Freedom Fighters by syllabuspearl

"Eye catching cover, it definitely calls attention to the book. Each character had their own personality that made you love them. All the characters were well done. The plot was very, very nice. The author wrote it to perfection. I honestly did not want to put the book down."

3rd place winner

Ianessa by Grey_Hazelnuts 

"I loved the cover especially the font! That said the cover reads more mystery than historical fiction. The summary for the book could be more detailed and in depth. I love how you played with the characters. Each of the characters were completely different and dynamic. The plot was thrilling and I wanted more. You write each paragraph so beautifully with outstanding imagination."

>This sticker is customized for the historical fiction winners

>This sticker is customized for the historical fiction winners. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd may use it. Instructions for how to apply the sticker are on the part tilted "stickers". If you are still having trouble message me and I will be happy to do them for you.

Credit for sticker goes to @zay_ngel