014

Time skip
Prom

I curl my hair real pretty before putting my dress on. I do my makeup lightly and I put my heels on. I look at myself in my vanity mirror and I just smile. Jasper steps inside my room, in his tux.

"You look beautiful!" Jasper compliments me, kissing the back of my hand. "Absolutely beautiful."

I kiss Jasper on the lips. "You look stunning yourself, Jasper."

Esme snaps our picture as soon as we make it to the main level. I smile before I watch Dean and Alice come down, Emmett and Rosalie are down next. After pictures of each could, Esme tales a picture of just us girls, then some of the guys. Esme then has us all get together for some pictures.

"Be careful." Carlisle calls as we go to our separate vehicles.

The prom location is packed by the time we arrive. Jasper jogs in human speed to my side, and he opens my door for me. Jessica's mouth drops when she sees me and Jasper enter the room. 

"I'm going upstairs." I whisper before walking away from Jasper.

A gel with red hair in a bun and a white fuzzy jacket is in front of a window, looking out. Her red hair looks awfully familiar.

"Victoria?" I say softly. "You killed me."

"H-how on earth are you alive?" She asks in a panic as she swirls around.

"Carlisle Cullen changed me." I reply. "What are you looking at?"

Victoria smiles evilly before motioning me over to the window. I stand beside her and we look outside, she's watching Edward and Bella. Bella is begging Edward to change her.

"Being changed shouldn't have to be begged for, it shouldn't even be an option." I mumble.

"I agree." Victoria replies. "I honestly agree."

---

"I better get back down." I mumble.

"Don't tell your family I'm here." Victoria pleads.

"Okay." I shrug. "I think you're alright."

"Thanks." Victoria smiles.

I go downstairs and I find Jasper during a slow song. Dare you to Move - Swithfoot is the song that is playing. Jasper leads me to a spot on the floor and he pulls me close, we twirl slowly to the beautiful song.

"Bella wants to be changed." I say as Jasper walks me out back, we are in a hotel.

"I thought so." Jasper sighs. "I wish I had an option. I wouldn't have chose vampirism."

"I wouldn't have either." I say. "I always wanted kids, but I can't now."

Jasper hugs me as the wind blows around us a little. "I know, love. I know."

Jasper kisses my forehead before Edward demands us to leave. Bella looks torn at the gazebo. I guess she finally broke Edward. Jasper and I combine hands and we follow Edward inside. He is getting the others.

Jessica is staring at Jasper as we wait, thinking she can still get lucky. Jasper rolls his eyes before he presses his lips against mine. I smile up at him before Edward joins us, with the others.

---

I go straight to my room when we get home. I smell Bella, but I ignore the smell. I open my closet, and I get changed, with some sandals on my feet.

I go downstairs to the main level, and I see Bella in some white shorts and a green t-shirt

"Bella wants to be changed." Edward says, clearly annoyed. "What do you guys think, lets vote."

"No." I speak up first. "Never would have chose this."

"I already consider you as a sister, so yes." Alice chirps.

"No." Rosalie snaps.

"It would be nice not to want to kill you all the time." Jasper says smoothly. "I vote yeah."

I snuggle into Jasper's arms as I watch Edward. Carlisle said no and Esme said yes.

"Edward, you're vote is what goes." I say.

"And mine!" Emmett says. "I say no, it shouldn't be optional to be changed."

"I say no too." Edward says with a shrug. "I wish for you to grow old, and happy."

"I won't be happy unless we are together forever." Bella pouts.

"Oh don't cry." I scoff. "The salt in the tears burn my nose."

Bella narrows her eyes at me. "Shut up."

I roll my eyes and I go up to my room, on the third level. I close my door and I grab an old book that Marcus gave me during my time in Italy.

I lay on my stomach as I flip through the old, torn pages. This is how I spend my night, skimming this book.