My Last And Finally Chance

Tonight i was going to have a mature conversation with Gerald. I hope I can take this serious. As I was leaving my room, I seen everyone down stairs (even my brother).
"Isaac!" I run towards him
"Hey Aubs!"
"Wh-what are you doing here? Why is everyone here?"
"Oh cause we got some news"
"We? Who's 'we'" Kendall walks towards us
"Hey Aubrey! Long time no see"
"Hey Kendall!"
"You should stay here with us"
"Okay"
My brother gathered us around for an announcement. "So as all of you know that me and Kendall have been dating for five months straight, so we're engaged!!!"
"Congrats Isaac and to you to Kendall" I hug my brother and my future sister in law. He was happy. Everyone got up and started to hug them.
"The wedding will be in a couple months. Not sure when but we're not trying to rush on it" Kendall told us

*my phone rings* it's Gerald's
Daddy Gerald 💗: Are you coming yet?
Bad Bitch Aubrey: Yeah. I'm on my way
Daddy Gerald 💗: Okay

I whisper to my brother "I have to go"
"Where?" I gave him a look that he'd recognized
"Oh. Do you want me to give you a ride?"
"Yeah"
"Okay let just grab my keys and tell Kendall that I'm going to give you a ride"

Before I'd left, I had to congratulate Kendall
"Hey Kendall, congrats"
"Thanks Aubrey" she hugs me
"I got to go now"
"Okay just be careful" I walk out of Kylie's house. Without saying a word she knew what was going on

Isaac was waiting for me outside.
"You sure about this"
"What other choice do I got" I enter Isaac car, it was the same as the old times
"Hey remember the old time when we were still livin with our parents but didn't care what we'd done and I taught you how to drive stick then after you drive like a motherfucker"
We both started to laugh "Yeah, i remember"
"Good times"
"We can still continue have those times"
"I hope so"

*skip car ride*

"Aubrey I think it's best that you forget bout him"
"How? He's going to continue showing up to Kylie's house. She told me if he still does I have to find somewhere else to live"
"Fuck! Your in a bad situation now"
"Yeah. I wish this could disappear with all the pregnancy test that I took four weeks ago"
"What?"
"Yeah Isaac. Unfortunately I'm pregnant and Gerald the father."
"Are you going to tell him"
"If he doesn't want to understand. It's best that he forgets bout me and his baby soon"
"Aubrey, don't let this look in a bad way, you have a baby on the way it's more like a blessing"
"Your right"
"Wow I'm be an uncle"
"Yeah"
"Be careful sis. Whatever you need call me"
"Okay." I walk out of my brothers car "hey congrats again on your engagement"
"Thanks. Congrats on your pregnancy"
"Thanks Isaac"

Isaac drives away. I made my way up to Gerald place. I knock the door. Gerald opens the door rapidly.
"Hey"
"Hey, can I come in"
"Oh yeah, yeah sure come in." His apartment was still the same. I couldn't start the conversation. Should I tell him now.
"Gerald I think it's....." cuts me off
"Aubrey I know i made some shit in the past like going behind your back with another girl basically my ex and acting up as the jealous one. I know I fucked up our relationship, please don't this to us. I know it hurts you more believe me it's awful." I began to cry. Every tear drop was for the pain that I was, but I don't know about these tears. Were these tears that I wanted him back in my life and now my baby life or to tell him the truth and forget bout him.
"You really know how much this hurt, your lies, your jealousy but most of all your fake love that you had in me"
"I know, I'm an asshole for doing that to you again. Please give me a chance" he comes to me closer to hug me and leaning over for a kiss
"I can't give you these chances anymore Gerald"
"Please, I really wanna be with you for the rest of my life and have a beautiful family with the woman that I love"
"I just can't" I walk away from him.
"I don't wanna see you like this" he comes closer to me again and kisses me. I missed his lips but I couldn't fall back in love him.
"Fine Gerald, I'm only giving you this last chance, blow this up and forget bout me for good"
"Okay okay I promise baby" oh shit! I have to tell home sooner bout my pregnancy. But now is focusing on Gerald first then I'll tell him.