I Should Better Get My Shit Together

After giving the news to Gerald, we tried to keep our relationship smooth (not as before). He wants me to move to his apartment again but I'm afraid that Gerald starts with his bullshit. For my sake and the baby sake.

Lately I try not to stress myself with the moving situation or any drama. I haven't told Kylie or any of my friends the news. I been staying with Gerald for almost a week. I never seen so different did he change over time, maybe he's actually taking us seriously.

I was so hungry. Gerald offered to bring Chinese food.
"Hey"
"Hey"
"How was little Gerald"
"Your really going to be calling the baby that. We don't even know the gender yet."
"So?"
"Never mind"
"What?"
"Nothing"
"Your going to start again"
"It's just nothing to worry about"
"Your mood changed"
"Gerald are we really going to be like this if I move back to your apartment, what bout now with the baby"
"What do you want then? I'm giving you everything. I told you I was sorry of what I did in the past"
"I don't care bout the money or the fame. I know your sorry but I'm not going to forgive you or giving back my trust. Whatever happened in the past happened"
"Then what do you want"
"What I want is you to get your life and your shit together if you want to be in my life and for the baby" I was serious this time. I wasn't going to deal with his games anymore
"Aubrey, I know inside your hurt but please...."
"Please what? Give me a chance. I'm giving you the last chance because I still do love you but I don't think it will help anymore"
"Don't say that"
"Then what do you want me to say Gerald? Do you want me to sugar code it to make more specific for you. Maybe it's best that i should go now."
"No. Stay"
"I don't think I can't. Call me when your actually ready to be a man" I get my bag and leave Gerald apartment. I call my brother to drive to Kylie's house.

I waited for Isaac outside of Gerald apartment complex. As I see his car arrive at this point I don't what to do.
"Hey sis"
"Hey Isaac"
"What happened to guys again"
"Gerald wants me to move back"
"Did you tell him bout the baby"
"Yeah but I think he's not ready to be a dad yet"
"Neither are you"
"It's more different with men"
"But did he apologize for what he did or explain himself because that's one of the reasons you'd stayed"
"He did but I'm not going to forgive him of his own mistakes"
"Then why did you called me"
"I dunno. The real thing I want for Gerald is to get his shit together before I give birth to my baby because I don't want it to suffer what I've been through."
"You won't. I think it's you have a time for yourself and give a break to Gerald for a while"
"Yeah I think so"
"So do you want me to drop you off to Kylie's"
"Yeah. And thanks for understanding me"
"I always have your back"

I arrived to Kylie's house, thanks to my brother.
"Okay we have arrived to our destination"
"Okay"
"Hey, everything will be better"
"I hope so"
"Bye Isaac"
"Bye sis, take care of the baby and yourself" he drives away. Now I gotta deal with other person. I enter the house and Kylie was standing there angrily.
"Where were you this week? I was so worried. I called your brother."
"First calm down. I was with Gerald."
"Why were you with him?"
"Because he wanted to fix things between us"
"But for a week"
"He want me to stay"
"Why and for what?"
"He wanted to start all over again within our relationship and I had to tell him something"
"What?"
"I told him I'm pregnant"
"Wait what? How?"
"I'm five weeks pregnant. We slept together on my birthday"
"Wow. How did he take it"
"I dunno. His react wasn't the one I was looking for"
"Aubs it's a big step into yours and Gerald life. You both have a career that can't stop and now with a baby. It's best you give him and yourself time"
"Yeah that's what Isaac said"

I think I should stop worrying and give my time for me.

G-Eazy POV
After this week that I'd spend with Aubrey, it wasn't the same. The news did shock me. Me become a dad was a big step in my career. I don't know what to do. I really really want to have a life with Aubrey but she's right. Will we ever be happy as we were before.

~Three weeks later~

I have talked or seen Aubrey. I haven't had news bout the baby. I was alone in my apartment, having these dreams. What would happen if me and Aubrey end up having a family together. Yeah I would love that. But other times I dreamt that if I would forget them for good. That is a shitty mood and I still have that last chance.

I didn't know what to do. I called Isaac to come over.

"Hey my man"
"Hey Isaac"
"So how you been"
"Now I've been in my home, alone"
"I meant with all this, with the whole baby thing and your fixing up your life"
"I dunno but man now me and my feelings are everywhere"
"Do you have a decision yet on what you will do"
"I really want to be with Aubrey and have a family but I'm feeling I'm not ready to be a dad"
"So your saying yeah I do but I don't"
"Yeah"
"Gerald you've been telling Aubrey how your father wasn't there for you and your brother. Do you really want to do this to your baby?"
"It's just my career and my bullshit I have to fix a rage."
"That why Aubrey gave you time to do. She didn't break up with you it's just a break so you guys can fix your situation"
"Yeah, how is she doing?"
"She's fine, her belly is starting to show"
"Yeah with my baby"
"So what are you going to do"
"I don't know but I'm not going to do the stupidest thing to destroy what I have for Aubrey and for my baby"
"I'm glad to hear that Gerald. Well I have to go now"
"Where?"
"With Kendall"
"Oh right your engaged, congrats bro"
"Thanks. I hope things do get better between you and my sister"

after Isaac left I had my decision for my future